Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

On 30/09/2019 at 16:09, yonny said:

Let us know how you get on please Highy. I used to use the Fox Swingers years ago and they were great; really versatile. I looked at the mini ones earlier this year but decided against it. Would defo like to hear a review mate.

Had a good few uses now...they do all they are asked of...for slack & tight lines...ALSO ordered the Fox Dinky Bobbins today, so u can interchange from arm to chain...best of both worlds.

20191107_160703.thumb.jpg.16166eb71d61c93682d9efff07f47e1c.jpg

Edited by Highy

On 09/11/2019 at 19:53, finchey said:

I bet you could get a fishing jumper to match.🤣

I reckon I could, I did buy some olive green thermal work trousers from Aldi Saturday, they are fleece lined and kept me nice n warm with a base layer underneath, 

I also bought some thermal socks from B+M £2.99 I tried them today after my feet were getting cold in the merino wool ones, absolutely brilliant, they will probably shrink when I wash them but first go very impressive for the money 

11 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

Looking forward to giving these a go, makes it look like I know what I'm doing lol

Carpy 😎👍

Screenshot_20191112-215157_Gallery.jpg

It’s definitely that time of year,mate. Good luck,Kev. 😬😎🎣

1 hour ago, kevtaylor said:

Thanks mate - giving Rutland a go - proper noddy business! :lol:

Find the silvers,find the predators,good luck I’m expecting some amazing pics. No pressure Kev !!!! 😂😂😬😎🎣

20191114_153558.thumb.jpg.f17c5ed84029e517925f095bdc0bb65b.jpg

Choice now of either Fox Mini Swingers or Fox Dinky Bobbins...easier as they all use the same hockey stick...

Been spending on the right set...also isotopes for each set...so a good £100+ on em all...

Edited by Highy

On 23/11/2019 at 18:02, crusian said:

A " trumpet " handle on the Avon , Blue ? .

😀

No... an Onion Handle, B James of London in immaculate original condition... and an Abu 444a also mint with a free reel bag

2 hours ago, bluelabel said:

No... an Onion Handle, B James of London in immaculate original condition... and an Abu 444a also mint with a free reel bag

Did your Wife source the rod and reel for you , or did you say " look what you've bought me for Christmas , darling " ? .

I've never used an Abu , always been a Mitchell man .

I look forward to a 'photo of you with the Avon in full battle curve so I can drool over it .

😊