Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Just pre-ordered the new Trakker Tempest 100T brolly to replace my current V2.

The additional height will come in useful because the only problem I have had with the current one is catching my bonce as I get in and out of it. In all other respects it's perfect.

Not a bad price bearing in mind it comes with the two rear vents already fitted. I was looking at getting Army Andy to put two vents in the V2 and that would have worked out a lot more expensive in the long run.

On 27/12/2019 at 05:58, smufter said:

The additional height will come in useful because the only problem I have had with the current one is catching my bonce as I get in and out of it. In all other respects it's perfect.

Not a bad price bearing in mind it comes with the two rear vents already fitted. I was looking at getting Army Andy to put two vents in the V2 and that would have worked out a lot more expensive in the long run.

Will there be a Smufter review later on in 2020  pls. ? .

😁

On 27/12/2019 at 05:58, smufter said:

do you know the predicted release date 

2 hours ago, framey said:

You certainly like your Korda stuff lol

Use Korda n Fox for most of my terminal...Lead clips..Tubing..swivels beads etc etc

Sonik for my luggage n gear (rods reels was Alarms)

Only use Nash Hooks (Pin Point Claw) love how the hook looks as is a good design with the little 45 degree angle were this is a good point for silicone for hair or a screw stop with a hook stop.

1 hour ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

A copy of Still searching by Terry Hearn

Ridge monkey Perspective bucket

Ridge monkey toaster

A pair of distance sticks

a bottle of propolis 

Check the bucket isn’t a shower 

they don’t like being folded for long 

Just ordered my birthday present from the wife............... courtesy of the 15% discount being offered by Total Fishing Tackle.

Trakker RLX Flat 6 "Superlight" bedchair.  My current TFG one weighs a ton. 

£135.99 delivered. Can't be bad.

My only concern is that with all this Trakker gear I am now accumulating, I may well be mistaken for a professional, sponsored carper when I arrive on the bank.
This notion will immediately be dispelled of course, when my first rig sails through the air on it's jerky trajectory towards the branches of the nearest tree.

😎

Got a selection of the trig hammers to try out, so far I used the size 6 and hooked a 4lb eel on a bottom blow back rig, bent the hook trying to unhook the thing while getting all slimed up as is curled up my forearm... Can't blame the hook really. 

eel went back strongly so all's well that ends well, I don't see so many eels these days.