Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I went to the shop again this morning and I bought 2 rod tubes to send some rods Ive sold recently, 

You should of gone to your local carpet shop and asked for some of the cardboard tubes, they give them to you free and they are just the job for posting rods, I've used them loads of times with no problems at all. I am a tight northerner though. 😂😂

31 minutes ago, finchey said:

You should of gone to your local carpet shop and asked for some of the cardboard tubes, they give them to you free and they are just the job for posting rods, I've used them loads of times with no problems at all. I am a tight northerner though. 😂😂

I might be able to get a hold of a few but I needed them in a hurry 

14 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Get some bait screws from them they will make life much easier "👍

👍cheers mate but I already have them I use them on my multi rigs. All my terminal tackle comes from bank tackle, I find the quality and service first class. 🙂👍

4 hours ago, finchey said:

👍cheers mate but I already have them I use them on my multi rigs. All my terminal tackle comes from bank tackle, I find the quality and service first class. 🙂👍

If you want to try a naked chod set up they're kit is very good I use it with avid outline leader and they work a treat 

Tracker Nxg stiff rig pouch and a couple of packs of BMG chod hooks to look at, I'm sticking with trig hammers for one rig but I'm in pursuit of the perfect hook for a HSR 

I am getting some Square ones and the round ones as I started to get intrigued by the roundness even though I don't really like beaked point hooks as a rule 🙄

I've started to want to become really organised this year so much for the not planning 😁

32mm esp pva tube kit

esp synchro in 12lb to get a little further, actually went in to get a tapered line in 12 but only had it in 10 and only 2 spools of it wanted 3 spools

whats the Korda tapered line like as I have never used their lines ?

Edited by framey

1 hour ago, framey said:

sp synchro in 12lb to get a little further.

whats the Korda tapered line like as I have never used their lines ?

Had the Esp syncro when 1st stated off...awesome line...then had GTHD...now on the Korda Carpline.

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Had the Esp syncro when 1st stated off...awesome line...then had GTHD...now on the Korda Carpline.

How often do you respool? 😂, I’ve got some 13 year old daiwa sensor line on one of my reels, mad how long it lasts I managed to get 3 upper doubles off the surface using it in the summer. I was sh*tting myself when playing the first one tho 😓

5 minutes ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

How often do you respool? 😂, I’ve got some 13 year old daiwa sensor line on one of my reels, mad how long it lasts I managed to get 3 upper doubles off the surface using it in the summer. I was sh*tting myself when playing the first one tho 😓

I've done it every summer /winter so far...but this year the line I've used in summer will be put on backwards onto my spare spools....the line that is at the bottom of the spool that hasn't seen daylight.

49 minutes ago, framey said:

I like the synchro and the loaded version but the Korda has a leader fused to it so I want it for the spare spools 

Gonna put braid on my other spare spools for July when I'm (hopefully) off on a 3 day session for Catfish (Lakemore Fishery).