What is your newest purchase

1 hour ago, carpyian said:

take it there for your littles ones pal 

Yeah great little things tbh okuma the reels actually work and seem to function Properly and they are nice and light too should be a lot of fun for them 

26 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

No..... They're for Elmo.... you wanna see em on the pod....🤣🤣

😁 Will try and get a carpy pod shot sometime for you 👍

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Highy said:

No pal.. completely forgot, they went for £21.50, they also had some Fox Quiver Arms and they went for £5.50, proppa gutted though.

I use the fox label arms on my rods but there hard to get hold of maybe there doing away with them ? I got a spare arm if your stuck. 

1 hour ago, Big Bass said:

I use the fox label arms on my rods but there hard to get hold of maybe there doing away with them ? I got a spare arm if your stuck. 

Hope there not, it's ok, looking at some quiver arm setups, £24 for 3 fix quiver arms and 3 fox dinky bobbin heads. 👍

On 07/03/2020 at 16:51, dayvid said:

Just purchased one of these , I have something similar which is ok ,but doesnt extend to the back.

Received this today and although only set it up in the lounge , im very impressed with it , I honestly cant believe how light this is , so much so that only time will tell if its up to the job .

Did I mention how light it was :-)

13 hours ago, dayvid said:

Received this today and although only set it up in the lounge , im very impressed with it , I honestly cant believe how light this is , so much so that only time will tell if its up to the job .

Did I mention how light it was :-)

Looks like that’s what I’m been after bed-chair, popping over my mates swim for a chat and coffer and to sit in the sun ... if we ever see it. ....

Did you mention how light it was 😉

Finally, picked up the KX 3 on Wednesday after three yes you read that right three days of hard haggling. To get one i was happy with meant using a little bit of finance, hate doing anything on HP.  the one i wanted was advertised at finance price which is full book price, without going into numbers i got 1,900 off the window price plus a new battery, oil and filter change, they fitted a new clutch and flywheel plus two tyers as part of their pre sales check and service. 

You really do have to be careful in those places the cars are good but if you let them they will add all sorts on to the finance package.

Loving the Kia it is a bit effeminate in looks for an SUV but the Mrs picked it, she is hard work in a car dealership, as soon as she seen the car it was " I want that one" based on the colour, if i went on my own i could of got more off, either that or kicked off site.