Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

10 minutes ago, Old school said:

Been looking at these myself Gaz, I just bought one as it was on offer for £20, does seem very good quality though. 

One thing I noticed my one is an older version it pushes in and turns at the alarm end, think the newer one screws in 

Yes the new ones screw in I havnet had chance to use them yet but i had been looking at thyem for a while now. They had a bit of an offer on them so i jumped in 😂

Gaz

1 hour ago, gazmc said:

3 x Solar titanium indicators (short arm) from the NAS show in manchester 

Gaz

1 hour ago, gazmc said:

Yes the new ones screw in I havnet had chance to use them yet but i had been looking at thyem for a while now. They had a bit of an offer on them so i jumped in 😂

Gaz

The originals were a twist lock, I have them myself😉

2 hours ago, Old school said:

Why did they change them? Do they fail I see theres a spring in there 

Mine haven't ever failed, but I could see Mr. Clumsy or Careless not pushing or twist locking them in properly😉😱

On 07/03/2020 at 16:51, dayvid said:

Just purchased one of these , I have something similar which is ok ,but doesnt extend to the back.

Well this chair is great , I know …...its just a chair but its so light ( I may have mentioned that before) those arms at the rear truly make this a great piece of equipment for over you bedchair  .

Fits over mine with ease, and mines a Nash wideboy , whether it would fit the Emperor size not sur but very close.

Comfort wise .. well it is as comfortable as any other chair ,so yes comfortable , slightly slide forward and you can rest you head on the top , so you could easily fall asleep , not a bad thing IMO

The only niggle and this may be never a problem , is the Mesh at the back of the chair looks like where you will get wear and relatively easily rip or tear , but only time will tell .

8out of 10 because I can see the mesh possible letting it down in time ,otherwise it would have defiantly been 10/10

My mate tried it out this weekend and will be ordering one himself now.

Newest for me this week was the purchase of a mozzie infill for the titan hide XL as we're now coming out of winter and i'm a mozzie and midget magnet.

Also purchased a pair of Avid AV8000 reels to sit on the 10 foot rods

A spool of .33 shimano tech for the 14000 XTDs

Also grabbed an Advanta Floating weigh sling last week - sits perfect in the side pocked of my 10 foot dwarf holdall as per the pic- most of my carping is being mobile so this really suits.

20200224_162711_HDR.jpg

Well I should do a small update 

ESP x stiff tungsten coated braid 

Bank tackle have a new Kevlar infused  supple braid out, which sounds great for my pva bag rigs so I got that too 😁

20 hook swivels. 

20 ring swivels 

I might be allowed out fishing Saturday night but playing it all day by day atm 👍

Just now, yonny said:

Agree. People are dying and these greedy, inconsiderate, selfish *****'s are just looking out for themselves. They should be ashamed.

totally agree do most of my shopping late at night well I did now loads of empty shelves plus super markets are closing earlier now this virus is a bad thing sooner the better its under control just hope we don't get as bad as Italy over 400 poor people died in Italy yesterday alone with the virus 

A tesco express in my town got closed early by the manager on weds, due to two wimmin fighting over a tin of tomatoes... an assistant tried to break the women up and got walloped... so the manager shut the doors and called the police... some folks need a good kick up the Arris

On 20/03/2020 at 15:41, bluelabel said:

A tesco express in my town got closed early by the manager on weds, due to two wimmin fighting over a tin of tomatoes... an assistant tried to break the women up and got walloped... so the manager shut the doors and called the police... some folks need a good kick up the Arris

Well done the manager for protecting his / her staff .

Hope Tesco got a 'photo of the 2 women and posted that on their closed door with an explanation .