What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Hopefully you get to use them in june. 👍

Hopefully mate, times like this make you realise the simple things we take for granted. Like grabbing your fishing gear and sitting on the bank in this lovely weather. Also sitting on the seashore for you I see 👍.

2 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

Hopefully mate, times like this make you realise the simple things we take for granted. Like grabbing your fishing gear and sitting on the bank in this lovely weather. Also sitting on the seashore for you I see 👍.

I'd be glad to go anywhere at the moment mate. Lake or sea. I might just do a bit on the lake as I think it will be like taking candy from a baby for a few weeks when it all starts again.  

3 hours ago, emmcee said:

I'd be glad to go anywhere at the moment mate. Lake or sea. I might just do a bit on the lake as I think it will be like taking candy from a baby for a few weeks when it all starts again.  

Definitely mate, I’ve got piles and piles of bait in my chest freezer and those fish are going to be starving... match made in heaven I’d say  lol

1 hour ago, Highy said:

IMG_20200415_153330.thumb.jpg.5858f1928ce45bd38e9409b3755952cd.jpg

IMG_20200415_153345.thumb.jpg.5fe2e153eab0c90e3a06f01ed455e9ed.jpg

New Brolly come today....

Few Pros n Cons for it....

Pros...Light 6kg, quite spacious,

Cons...took nearly 30mins for full system erect, No Push up bar to erect like in a Supa Brolly, Come in a normal bivvy bag and not a Zip bag like a Supa Brolly Bag.

Other than that...greaaaat

What made you change your mind on the Sonik brolly highy?

5 minutes ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

What made you change your mind on the Sonik brolly highy?

The brolly was £130, Matching Wrap £130.

Chub System reduced to £160, then additional Overwrap later in time is only £60.

Also, the Sonik "Brolly" you can't attach a groundsheet or front panel and has no vents front or back.

15 hours ago, Highy said:

IMG_20200415_153330.thumb.jpg.5858f1928ce45bd38e9409b3755952cd.jpg

IMG_20200415_153345.thumb.jpg.5fe2e153eab0c90e3a06f01ed455e9ed.jpg

New Brolly come today....

Few Pros n Cons for it....

Pros...Light 6kg, quite spacious,

Cons...took nearly 30mins for full system erect, No Push up bar to erect like in a Supa Brolly, Come in a normal bivvy bag and not a Zip bag like a Supa Brolly Bag.

Other than that...greaaaat

Were could I get like a Fox Supa Brolly Bag from, I've seen the Fox Voyager Bag.

Just now, yonny said:

😮

Let's hope that's just because it's your first time mate.

That would be a deal breaker for me.

Think so, also had no front on either, but will be trying a few more times in garden, bit over all happy with it, but the main Concern for me is the bag it comes in, could do with a Zip bag really like the Fox Supa Brolly bag.