What is your newest purchase

I get ate alive by the little beggars and like you carpyian I’ve ended up in ozzy with em 🙄🙄🙄

Someone find the link that Frank put up moons ago how he copes with the Scottish midges I remember it wasn’t cheap but if you can spend a few grand on rods and reels then this is a good investment. 
Jungle formula for me boys ! 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

On 12/04/2020 at 20:47, Big Bass said:

Got a packet of Krank style hooks in size 6 from two different EBay shops at £2.50 Korda are around £4 ish

Got the magnifying glass out and there sticky sharp slightly heavier than the originals .... but the eye is not fully closed so there’s a sharp edge ... so a no no  👎

Il dull the points and practice my hook sharpening..... iv been putting it off for years .... I have got 20 hooks 🙄

6 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Followed by some rig tying. 

I wonder how many rigs will have been tied in the whole of the UK by the time lock-down ends?

Thousands?

Millions?

There are 2.9M course anglers in the UK. If half of them tie 10 rigs for the season ahead that's nearly 15 million rigs. No wonder DF is loaded🤣

43 minutes ago, yonny said:

I wonder how many rigs will have been tied in the whole of the UK by the time lock-down ends?

Thousands?

Millions?

There are 2.9M course anglers in the UK. If half of them tie 10 rigs for the season ahead that's nearly 15 million rigs. No wonder DF is loaded🤣

You're not wrong there yonny, DF has to be proper loaded and fair play I say. Must admit a lot of my terminal tackle is korda. Be interesting to see how bank tackle measure up. 

As for the rigs, definitely millions. I'll probably tie up 20 or 30 ready for carp fishing. Then another 20 or 30 ready for my beach fishing.  Re-spool the reels, service them and jobs a goodun.  

Edited by emmcee
3 hours ago, emmcee said:

Well I've seen a number of you mention Bank Tackle so thought I'd have a browse through the website.  Before I knew it I had about 15 items in the basket Haha. So looking forward to a delivery now. Followed by some rig tying. 

Keep an eye out for discount codes,mate. It was 15% off hooks last wk end and 15% off terminal tackle before that ! 

On 19/04/2020 at 16:46, Highy said:

No Bedchair as of now....

No not yet pal, it's ordered, just awaiting delivery with butt rests too.

So far, 

Chubb Brolly system - Delivered

Sonik SK Tek Armchair - Delivered

Saber Compact Pod - Awaiting Delivery

Cygnet Butt Locks - Awaiting Delivery

Sonik SK Tek Bedchair - ORDER SOON

All arrived, wife said I can also order the Sonik sleep System 😁😁

Just now, snowmanstevo said:

How’s it feeling mate does it feel reasonably solid ? 

It's really compact, does feel solid on full setup, won't really tell until on the bank, but once all 4 legs are slightly in the ground should be good, it's like smaller version of the old Sonik SKS pod I had, that was solid too.

All fits into buzz bar bag too.

IMG_20200424_090024.thumb.jpg.673f62305b13b295229506ef22257051.jpg