Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

First post in a long while but also first time i have purchased anything on the larger end of the scale for a while.

Fox Explorer Barrow Deluxe

Fox Camolite Storage bag x 2

Fox Camolite Cool bag

Fox Camolite low level carryall

Fox Camolite Barrow Bag

Fox Camolite Buzz Bar Bag

I think i went on a bit of a made one with the fox gear 😆

3 hours ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

First post in a long while but also first time i have purchased anything on the larger end of the scale for a while.

Fox Explorer Barrow Deluxe

Fox Camolite Storage bag x 2

Fox Camolite Cool bag

Fox Camolite low level carryall

Fox Camolite Barrow Bag

Fox Camolite Buzz Bar Bag

I think i went on a bit of a made one with the fox gear 😆

Hi Viking .

Don't a lot of those bags form part of a modular system so you can " fish off the barrow " ? ; if so you had to buy them once you had the barrow didn't you ? 😁

Just got myself my CPTAC ticket so now i get to attempt the Match pit that holds a fish that went 50 last year or the year before. Looks like its got some lovely fish from the few i have seen. Hopefully things go back to normal so the wife can get out the house and allow me to get going with the nights on there!

3 hours ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

That's exactly it mate 😃 Its the law...

I would be ( and I'm thinking also others ) very interested to learn how you are going to pack your new barrow so you can stay mobile , and able to move swims at a moments notice - 'photos would be perfect , or am I pushing my luck ? 😁.

A little while ago some of the lads posted 'photos of how they had trimmed down their kit , and I found it really useful .

😃 

7 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

Just got myself my CPTAC ticket so now i get to attempt the Match pit that holds a fish that went 50 last year or the year before. Looks like its got some lovely fish from the few i have seen. Hopefully things go back to normal so the wife can get out the house and allow me to get going with the nights on there!

Ooh , I look forward to following your exploits , Ginger .

😃

On 11/05/2020 at 12:46, Tree123 said:

pay for the bucket seat

An issue I was discussing with a mate who's doing 72 on a syndicate. The toilets are locked, so it's download in a bucket and take it home!!

Didn't I see ridge monkey did a bucket with this in mind? I bet they'll soon be sold out, due to no toilet facilities at the lakes😕

8 minutes ago, commonly said:

An issue I was discussing with a mate who's doing 72 on a syndicate. The toilets are locked, so it's download in a bucket and take it home!!

Didn't I see ridge monkey did a bucket with this in mind? I bet they'll soon be sold out, due to no toilet facilities at the lakes😕

They do but there are like 50 quid. Mich easier to stick a pool.noodle  and bin bag over the egde of bucket.  

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Go outdoors do a version for about 20£ all in

17 hours ago, crusian said:

I would be ( and I'm thinking also others ) very interested to learn how you are going to pack your new barrow so you can stay mobile , and able to move swims at a moments notice - 'photos would be perfect , or am I pushing my luck ? 😁.

A little while ago some of the lads posted 'photos of how they had trimmed down their kit , and I found it really useful .

😃

I must admit, i have never been the most mobile angler in the world, well in Carp fishing but i plan on making a bit more of an effort with being mobile with the new barrow.

Once its been delivered, i will do a test load in the garden and take a photo :) One of the reasons i went with all the camolite stuff so it would be perfect for the barrow so it would makes things easier to move ect.

32 minutes ago, carpyian said:

couple of vids may help you pal 

Cheers Fella, I had the TFG Trukka Barrow but recently sold it. The balancing on it was awful and even though was a great size, was just so heavy and awkward to transport i decided it was time for a change,

I saw someone back in Winter with the Fox barrow and i have been thinking about it ever since