Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

7 hours ago, commonly said:

AD are doing this range at £179 each. I think spod n marker are GT range, so £100 odd each. 

Grey's have never held much of a second hand value imo mainly due to huge discounts on the ranges once they've been out a while by the major  players  , But that's not saying there not good rods . But I think that's there top value & a bit punchy . I reckon £350- 400 for the set would be better value & more realistic mate . 

Edited by chillfactor
6 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I don't think you will go far wrong with greys tbh my 6ft stalker rod is a lovely little thing, and if the significant other says yes be rude not to at least go and look at them 😁

What rods are you using now? 

Sonik xtr, 12ft 3.25tc.

36 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

I think that's there top value & a bit punchy

I've offered £300. Definitely asking too much for second hand. 

I'm in no rush to spend that sort of money without having a good look around first! 

Edited by commonly
Spelling
5 hours ago, commonly said:

Sonik xtr, 12ft 3.25tc.

I've offered £300. Definitely asking too much for second hand. 

I'm in no rush to spend that sort of money without having a good look around first! 

I must admit I had a little look around at rods and thought what I would spend 500 quid on afterwards, 😁 

There are quite a few I would look at 😁

Brought myself a bait caddy for  trotting maggot.  I was gonna hurt for massive perch after june 16th  but im just enjoying keeping it simple and enjoying what ever comes along and just enjoy being back out there. 

With the limited time i have Motto for tge season keep it simple and enjoyable and take the pressure off

Edited by Tree123
On 27/05/2020 at 19:00, finchey said:

Well I ordered a new barrow on Monday night and it arrived today. A daiwa fold loader, I've not used it yet but I am well made up with it, it's  not the biggest Barrow in the world but it is plenty big enough for my needs, which are days and overnighter's and maybe the odd 48 hr now and and again, really well built everything seems solid on it, it  came with 2 pannier bags for the sides and a front bag. I haven't tried loading it up yet but it does seem well balanced,  when i wheeled it there's virtually no weight to it at all. 

20200527_184143.thumb.jpg.8ea19b7178a4277c36109e6ec64574cb.jpg20200527_184041.thumb.jpg.68d2bd47428bc9826979f70cf021926c.jpg20200527_183952.thumb.jpg.de85a42bb06964a9c38574a09e6d3eb6.jpg

Day session tomorrow so I had a practice load on my new Barrow. I like it even more now really well balanced, virtually no weight on my arm, the real test will be tomorrow, not a long push but very uneven and lots of tree roots. 😁👍🎣20200531_184323.thumb.jpg.2d93b69d0f8c6b6eed28af00dd47434b.jpg

2 hours ago, framey said:

That’s a day session.....

😮 lol

I say day session but I'll be at the lake for 4am and be there till dark. The big question is will they be spawning when I get there. If they are I've got a backup plan, tench but that's a drive home drop all my carp gear off and then to a different lake for the tench. My first session since lockdown I can't wait. 😁👍🎣

5 hours ago, finchey said:

I say day session but I'll be at the lake for 4am and be there till dark. The big question is will they be spawning when I get there. If they are I've got a backup plan, tench but that's a drive home drop all my carp gear off and then to a different lake for the tench. My first session since lockdown I can't wait. 😁👍🎣

Good luck finchey, enjoy 

30l plasterer bucket from wickes. Its huge ive thrown all the bits  and peices i need in it and it rigid enough to sit on the rim. Not bad for £6. I will probably  get the korum daysack and  proper bucket  seat for my birthday  but thats a coupoe of months away. 

Ngt meduim size tackle box. As nothing else inown is big enough enough and   having 100 pots of tupperwear is a pain 

7 hours ago, Tree123 said:

30l plasterer bucket from wickes. Its huge ive thrown all the bits  and peices i need in it and it rigid enough to sit on the rim. Not bad for £6. I will probably  get the korum daysack and  proper bucket  seat for my birthday  but thats a coupoe of months away. 

Ngt meduim size tackle box. As nothing else inown is big enough enough and   having 100 pots of tupperwear is a pain 

Are you going to get the Korum Fast Mat , Tree ? .

😃