Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

2kg Manilla Boilies, 1 Can of Single Cream, Bottle of Water.

Gonna put the Boilies in a bucket, cover just over the Boilies with the bottled water, add cream, add Manilla Glug/Liquid...n try this Saturday night.

Prepare em Friday morning 1st thing.

Never tried it before, see/heard people do it, why not, may give off the washed out look and also smell looooovely.

29 minutes ago, Highy said:

2kg Manilla Boilies, 1 Can of Single Cream, Bottle of Water.

Gonna put the Boilies in a bucket, cover just over the Boilies with the bottled water, add cream, add Manilla Glug/Liquid...n try this Saturday night.

Prepare em Friday morning 1st thing.

Never tried it before, see/heard people do it, why not, may give off the washed out look and also smell looooovely.

You could also add some lovely birdseeds and particles to it and make it a party, just add the boilies n cream and glug to the soaked particles, then you have the added bonus of particle juice in there 

Edited by elmoputney
1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

You could also add some lovely birdseeds and particles to it and make it a party, just add the boilies n cream and glug to the soaked particles, then you have the added bonus of particle juice in there 

Gonna be a close in feed also, may try that, also got some Tigers, Hemp, Maize all soaking in Tigernut juice.

I had planned a visit to bluebell this year, but as above, Stanwicks is the same even places like Bishops Bowl you will struggle to get on the big waters. Just back from picking up a club ticket, got a start date of the 29 june. in by the skin of my teeth a couple of members dropped out due to lock-down they have had a lot of membership enquiries these past few weeks.

Just need some gas batteries  bait and i will ready. 

Worms

half pint of maggots

Cork balls 

pva mesh

just went to add the maggots to the rest of what I had over from the other day... they have sweated in the bucket 🙈😂

I’ve mixed in some oats to dry them out but wonder if I should just ditch them and keep the fresh? 🤔

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

Worms

half pint of maggots

Cork balls 

pva mesh

just went to add the maggots to the rest of what I had over from the other day... they have sweated in the bucket 🙈😂

I’ve mixed in some oats to dry them out but wonder if I should just ditch them and keep the fresh? 🤔

I wouldn't worry too much you will be giving them a bath anyway 👍

On 19/06/2020 at 14:04, jh92 said:

wonder if I should just ditch them and keep the fresh? 🤔

Put the in an air tight bag, they'll go into a suspended state, until you open it. Keep them in a cool place, should last at least a week or so. 

17 minutes ago, framey said:

A mate of mine bought the sonik and it has bits broken off it already 

Mmmm....what he get, Brolly, Shelter, Bivvy...

Mate has the Full Bivvy and can't fault it, also did you mate register it for the Sonik Warranty/Rapidex lifetime guarantee ??

Will exchange any registered product.

4 hours ago, Highy said:

Oooo...got me worried now, but from the reviews I'll give it a go.

Brolly 

didn't go up straight on the first one and tore and the locked up storm poles kept collapsing On the 2nd one

Edited by framey
34 minutes ago, framey said:

Brolly 

didn't go up straight on the first one and tore and the locked up storm poles kept collapsing On the 2nd one

When you say not straight ???

Were about a did it tear?

also did he get the Sonik storm poles with it as they don't come with the Brolly/Shelter.