What is your newest purchase

27 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Can't fish it until 1st September, so spent some time looking for barbel on the Wensum. 

I did help out with weed clearing a couple of swims, and met a few of the other members. 

Lovely looking place, but no publicity, so any fish captures will be with cut out background. 

It looks like a place I could happily spend a few years. 

Seems to be the way to go if you don't want the hassle of public waters, plus with these new embryo lakes opening syndicate lakes will be easier to get on, they have some nice waters already and the prices are good, which i was surprised about.

They have a big venue opening soon just of the A1 near Lincoln one for the northerners that like Linears but not the drive this will have alsorts of carp lakes on it. Disney Norton. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Simon KG said:

Looks like a quality lawn :)

Kenilworth roads finest mate, layed it myself 😂 

Our old lawn never really grew properly, got all mossy and boggy as we have a wood out back, love the fake grass just means the kids can go and play whatever the weather, makes it a much more usable space will never go back 😁

46 minutes ago, commonly said:

Finally ordered some size 2.

https://www.pallatrax.co.uk/product/gripz-fishing-hooks/

Beads, swivel bits, 30 k of bait. 

My buddy's bought a nice little electric outboard for the boat on the resi. 

Getting ready for the autumn campaign 

My old boss has joined the palatrax team so hopefully I will get some goodies to try out

On 02/08/2020 at 22:35, Carpbell_ll said:

Seems to be the way to go if you don't want the hassle of public waters, plus with these new embryo lakes opening syndicate lakes will be easier to get on, they have some nice waters already and the prices are good, which i was surprised about.

They have a big venue opening soon just of the A1 near Lincoln one for the northerners that like Linears but not the drive this will have alsorts of carp lakes on it. Disney Norton. 

Norton Disney has been open for quite a while but not all lakes are ready, just a few.

23 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

https://johnsonrosstackle.co.uk/sticky-baits-manilla/17755-sticky-baits-manilla-bulk-freezer-boilie-deal.html

It may be worth looking at these bulk deals if you want to save a few quid on your  sticky boilies guys, not sure what the postage would be like though 

Thanks Emo but my local sells at the same price .... and between you and me I can get 5 k for £40 there 🤐

10 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm not sure if you scrolled down but these were more the quantities I was looking at, i just thought it was a lot better than £10.79 a kilo😏

Which works out £155 for 20kilo rather than £107.90 for 10 at that price 

Screenshot_20200805_203301_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9b70213cc2131a0d75e8b665c4b3e061.jpg

Thanks again Emo but I buy frozen... have never bought shelf life... I tell a fib I got a bag of shelflife tutti’s back in the day  when Richworth went through hard times, but they were never as good as the frozen. 

9 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

Thanks again Emo but I buy frozen... have never bought shelf life... I tell a fib I got a bag of shelflife tutti’s back in the day  when Richworth went through hard times, but they were never as good as the frozen. 

They do also do deals on the frozen ones 😁

I am very much the same though I can't get my head around the shelf life's, frozen was always better in the olden days, and I still always go for frozen