Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

24 minutes ago, framey said:

Freebies

wThat makes you a team member now lol

Haha... Just noticed, posted in wrong section.  I asked as the Brolly Bag that it came in was a bit naff like a draw string bag, so with the Brolly, poles, pegs, groundsheet(when purchased) it will all fit nicely in this compared to the other bag. 

If I was a member I would be having a field day on testing everything and have a list as long as my arm. 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I've just bought 

Scruffy Bob extra large catapult pouch, some new esp elastic for my pult,

I saw a post by Julian cundiff on instagram and he reckons he can get 50 12mm in a pouch that's pretty cool isn't it 😎

Just as long as you don't do as I do and land all 50 Baits in the wrong place .

☹️

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I've just bought 

Scruffy Bob extra large catapult pouch, some new esp elastic for my pult,

I saw a post by Julian cundiff on instagram and he reckons he can get 50 12mm in a pouch that's pretty cool isn't it 😎

I use my match catty I can only get 1  16mm in there...this serves two purposes, I can’t over feed and I save money  😉

11 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Three kilo of mixed gold and red bolies a spool of hook length and a shexy looking tub of Salmon hydrolysate plus some bread crumb to knock up a ground bait with. 

We went to Evesham last night to see the other half's family, god the roadworks round your way are a nightmare, they had shut one tiny bit of road to get on the M69 and we got sent on a hour long detour 😭

Annoyingly when we finally got back on the M69 we drove back past all the places we had been through 😁

They never seem to finish the roadworks up there its worse than the A14 😁

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

We went to Evesham last night to see the other half's family, god the roadworks round your way are a nightmare, they had shut one tiny bit of road to get on the M69 and we got sent on a hour long detour 😭

Annoyingly when we finally got back on the M69 we drove back past all the places we had been through 😁

They never seem to finish the roadworks up there its worse than the A14 😁

Centre of England, just about every motorway and major A road connects up around here, m69? You went the long way then, A14 M6 M42 would be more direct from Cambridge way? 

4 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Centre of England, just about every motorway and major A road connects up around here, m69? You went the long way then, A14 M6 M42 would be more direct from Cambridge way? 

I may have got the road wrong lol its the bit between evesham and the m6 near Warwick that was close, literally a 100m stretch that goes onto the duel carriageway before the m6 bit 

It sent us right then onto the m40 for a junction 

Edited by elmoputney

Not a purchase as such... 

Yesterday I thought the lake was a 2 rod rule (half way through session), realised no owner. So I put my 3rd out and no batteries in middle alarm, put 2 new ones on, still no life. 

Sooooooo....

Screenshot_20200824_192140.thumb.jpg.008a6e71866c0b44d767923dd687fd64.jpg

Reply.... 

Screenshot_20200824_192208.thumb.jpg.0930c921eeb8a1801f39640d6611b700.jpg

NEW ALARM..... oooosh

Absolutely 1st class customer service. 

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Not a purchase as such... 

Yesterday I thought the lake was a 2 rod rule (half way through session), realised no owner. So I put my 3rd out and no batteries in middle alarm, put 2 new ones on, still no life. 

Sooooooo....

Screenshot_20200824_192140.thumb.jpg.008a6e71866c0b44d767923dd687fd64.jpg

Reply.... 

Screenshot_20200824_192208.thumb.jpg.0930c921eeb8a1801f39640d6611b700.jpg

NEW ALARM..... oooosh

Absolutely 1st class customer service. 

They replaced one of mine too, I can't fault there service either 

On 24/08/2020 at 21:58, elmoputney said:

They were quick with mine tbh should be 

Came day after (yesterday). 

Had a tinker with the old 1, looked like the battery connectors were to pushed down, 1 wire did look loose, so a bit of glue went on. 

IMG_20200826_112335.thumb.jpg.6d9f1197d0a4dfd5e6065702847048bc.jpg

Quest Outerblock - Returned as faulty - Replaced

Quest Outerblock - Returned as faulty - Refund!

Tempest V2 brolly second hand. door infill/groundsheet and winter skin with it. I have the mesh infill as well but i will never use it. Happy with it but god its low. I need to find the right storm poles for it to see if i can lift it a little!

Fox RX+ x3 second hand for £400. Look brand new but missing the hardcases so i have dropped fox an email to see if they sell them...If not can anyone recommend a hard case for alarms? Im conscious that if they are not in some kind of protective bag i will smash the on/off switch off.