What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

HIGHY look what you've done, I've just bought a Sonik sk tek bedchair for £99.99 😬 went for a standard size this time so I best start dieting 😁

I need to get my cyprinus fixed and the ancient jrc cocoon has had its last trip out I think, i do wonder if its just mozzies biting me and not ancient bed bugs too, 

🤣🤣🤣🤣They are comfy, I went for the full 5 Season system. 

I found a brand new old jag file Vice and red and green stones in my shed last night from when they first brought them out. it’s different from the new ones Seems like a finer thread 

does that count as a new purchase lol

and I did buy a spool of pb jelly wire and Their hit and run clips I think they are called.

4 hours ago, Highy said:

Screenshot_20200922_160133.thumb.jpg.6ed5ee677d1e29bab5ce6c0fefd4270f.jpg

Asked the Wife for trackie, Cap on sale Soon., got the Gaiter today... 

Also some more bits on sale soon... Maybe the Bobbins 😁😁

Wife just gone to buy the Hoodie, Joggers n Tshirt and all size Medium is Out of Stock everywhere... Even Sonik. 

She did ask "What's a Sonik Beanie Mat" so told her, do you need one, No but I'll have 1...its on its way... 😂😂😂

Edited by Highy
25 minutes ago, framey said:

I found a brand new old jag file Vice and red and green stones in my shed last night from when they first brought them out. it’s different from the new ones Seems like a finer thread 

does that count as a new purchase lol

and I did buy a spool of pb jelly wire and Their hit and run clips I think they are called.

I do like jelly wire, and I nearly bought some more tonight, which colour did you get I've only used the gravel so far, it's nice to use I find 

but then I thought I'm already risking a testicley best play it safe 😁 

26 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I do like jelly wire, and I nearly bought some more tonight, which colour did you get I've only used the gravel so far, it's nice to use I find 

but then I thought I'm already risking a testicley best play it safe 😁 

The gravel 

it’s a different animal to the atomic version