What is your newest purchase

Calanus juice, Bag of Coppens large pellets two K of cov gold, the calanus is well strong in flavour and aroma, just diluted some to soak into the pellets, got some green method ground bait, that i will add oats and corn. 

Should be out this coming week. first time without the dog in years as he has had a few fits last week the vets started him on epilepsy meds last Monday, so far so good, can't take him yet he needs to build up a tolerance to the meds, as he is basically whacked out on Gaba. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, framey said:

3 bream lol
going in with the method though I kind of expected it not bothered though 

Sometimes it's just good to try something, I've been thinking about trying the method again, probably so underused these days could be lethal, I have been thinking about trying 3 different things on all 3 rods this week, 

I'm definately going for an active bag rod, recast every  hour or so , maybe a mesh bag wafter recast every so often and a pop up just doing something else 😁

On 09/10/2020 at 12:36, elmoputney said:

This week I have been mainly purchasing 

Catapult 

Midi spomb 

Gardner camflex lead free leader 

I went to Mountain warehouse online  and got myself some snow boots, and a Coleman stove and a mess Tin to make it free delivery 😁Screenshot_20201009_123502_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7ede403570685f758a518bee9548d1af.jpg

They should be fine for a bit of old cambs mud 

Those boots should be fine for the winter. I had a similar pair for years, can't remember what brand name they had though. 

I went to Cambridge carp cabin and I bought 

Gardner braid stripper 

Some Gardner shrink tube and silicone sleeves 

Aaa shot 

A bag of highy's sticky manilla stick mix 😳

and I lashed out and bought a jar of mainline nut crush 😬

I think I'm going to call it fishing shop anxiety from now on, I walk in all cool thinking I just need a couple of bits, by the time I stared a couple of rows of terminal tackle, I've forgotten what I needed and just want to buy everything, the condition is real guys, stay strong, they did have some nice taska carbon throwing sticks for £39.99, but I resisted today 😳

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Gardner braid stripper 

Aaa shot 

I think I'm going to call it fishing shop anxiety from now on, I walk in all cool thinking I just need a couple of bits, by the time I stared a couple of rows of terminal tackle, I've forgotten what I needed and just want to buy everything, the condition is real guys, stay strong, they did have some nice taska carbon throwing sticks for £39.99, but I resisted today 😳

Going back tomorrow then lol

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Gardner braid stripper 

Aaa shot 

I’ve said before i always leave the plastic at home and just take some cash.... but they got me sussed if I look at a rod or a reel they say we’ll put it away and when you pass just drop some money on it.  😞 

8 hours ago, Big Bass said:

I’ve said before i always leave the plastic at home and just take some cash.... but they got me sussed if I look at a rod or a reel they say we’ll put it away and when you pass just drop some money on it.  😞 

Its frowned upon to use cash these days in shops 💸💸💸

Its a conspiracy to make us overspend in tackle shops, still I can always blame government guidelines now for overspending on tackle 🤔

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

Its frowned upon to use cash these days in shops 💸💸💸

Its a conspiracy to make us overspend in tackle shops, still I can always blame government guidelines now for overspending on tackle 🤔

I cant remember the last time I actually had cash in my wallet, always been a card spender myself. 

I think I'm more or less done on spe ding now, see what Christmas bring and look at the Sonik AXS Camo wrap... Also fishing is looking bleak for at least next 2 weeks, the wife wants new Kitchen Doors, Handles, worktop, fresh paint colour also...