What is your newest purchase

16 minutes ago, crusian said:

Well I'm a purple person , and I would be happy with your car .

Would you recommend your car ? , i.e. can you get all your fishing gear into it , and is it good for dump runs ? .

😃

Honesy, in the past week I've drove it twice, the fuel (diesel) has lasted so far, the fiesta was a 1.0 eco boost this is a 1.5 dci... Not much hump in this, not even attempted any boot loading yet. 

Only £20 year tax, insurance is also cheaper... Fiesta was a 15 ref 32k miles this is a 16 reg 51k miles. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

What a load of twaddle! I bought a cheap light aluminium £50 pod years ago, that only got uprated within the last two years, but because I could. A goalpost pod I could fish as pod or banksticks,

not fishing related but the mans den is coming together ..noticed a pool table on eBay that was listed not to far away so had a cheeky bid on it .  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, crusian said:

Would you recommend your car ? , i.e. can you get all your fishing gear into it , and is it good for dump runs ? .

😃

I have a Ford grande c max it's great for fishing 7 seats all the back folds down plenty of space and the best thing in the world when you have kids sliding rear doors, it's almost like the a team van, 😁

6 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I have a Ford grande c max it's great for fishing 7 seats all the back folds down plenty of space and the best thing in the world when you have kids sliding rear doors, it's almost like the a team van, 😁

I had a Renault Espace V6 .

I loved that car , but it was expensive to run , and an engine out job to change the cambelt .

😢

On 08/11/2020 at 21:06, crusian said:

I had a Renault Espace V6 .

I loved that car , but it was expensive to run , and an engine out job to change the cambelt .

😢

I won't buy a car that has a cambelt engine, it is what put me off getting a fiesta newer than 02 the stupid zee tec engine is a dog, such a vital and cheap part but a very pricey fix, give me a chain any day don't care if they are noisier.

That's my opinion on the zee tec, yes they are a very good engine i just liked the old push rod that Fords were famed for.

Joe has done well shame he don't post anymore his videos were good and well made cracking accent too that would appeal to a international audience. 

I made a little carp vid this year can't link it here though, it's not as easy as it looks to put yourself on camera and publish it, i did mine as a response to a hippy Alaskan fisherman who i have a bit of a crack with trying to get him Cat fish noodling next time he is in Texas.  My vid got 60 views in just over a month and picked up two subs, i will be earning a living of youtube soon at that rate, lol. 

On 08/11/2020 at 13:31, crusian said:

😃

Got all gear in for a 24hr session, didn't pack my chair though, but would have easily fit. More room than I thought.... Even packed Barrow but didn't need it. 

New landing net for my perch fishing as I lost my last when my landing net pole broke and net fell in pond.😂😂😂.

Don't know when I'm fishing next but it will be a perch session. Not been fishing since July, I kind of lost the passion for a while but can't wait to get out now. Won't be this week though I'm on call worse luck. ☹