What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Big Bass said:

Navitas boots £30 

image.jpg

4 hours ago, yonny said:

I have some of them. Great for the price and really lightweight.

1 hour ago, Big Bass said:

Had to open the box with the guy there I couldn’t believe there was anything in there it was so light 

I'm in the market for some new wellies, my 25 year old sundridge have had their day and I've had my money's worth. So I will be having a look at these, cheers lads.😁👍

Food Ninja 7 in 1 cooker only bought it due to the oven packing up last Sunday and cant get a cooker delivered  till next week,  think the Ninja will be my go to meat cooker does everything fast and restaurant quality basically it is a pressure cooker air fryer  with all sorts of options really is crispy tender. 

Such a shame my old trakker rucksack finally gave up when the shoulder strap snapped on my last trip - GET IN - I've been eyeing up this one for years!!! 👍

Best part though was finding this little zig bug and floating fly collection I started putting together for zigs hidden away in the old rucksack.

Screenshot_20201228-120756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-120714_Gallery.jpg

10 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

Such a shame my old trakker rucksack finally gave up when the shoulder strap snapped on my last trip - GET IN - I've been eyeing up this one for years!!! 👍

Best part though was finding this little zig bug and floating fly collection I started putting together for zigs hidden away in the old rucksack.

Screenshot_20201228-120756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-120714_Gallery.jpg

I was hoping my old Nash rucksack was going to pass away this summer I had lent it out to a friend who was doing a lot of camping both side pockets had rips that’s the last I see of that I thought Anyway when he gave it back the rips had been sown up and a buckle fixed looked good as new 😞

A set of Leather washers to go with my new sticks, and a set of longer screws to fit the snag ears to my Optonics....

And that really is me lot.... unless I can convince the lass that my ATTs's need the underlit conversion (not cheap at £27 a pop plus £8 postage, plus another £7 per alarm to relocate isotopes onto the new backplates)

(Gulp).... that's a lot of cash.... I may just leave em as is🤑

8 hours ago, bluelabel said:

A set of Leather washers to go with my new sticks, and a set of longer screws to fit the snag ears to my Optonics....

And that really is me lot.... unless I can convince the lass that my ATTs's need the underlit conversion (not cheap at £27 a pop plus £8 postage, plus another £7 per alarm to relocate isotopes onto the new backplates)

(Gulp).... that's a lot of cash.... I may just leave em as is🤑

Them leather washers are the best, I used to run  a set of heavy stainless steel sticks and buzz bars could never tighten them up until I got the leather washers. 
I to have been toying with upgrading my atts to the under lights 🤔