What is your newest purchase

10 hours ago, Big Bass said:

Them leather washers are the best, I used to run  a set of heavy stainless steel sticks and buzz bars could never tighten them up until I got the leather washers. 
I to have been toying with upgrading my atts to the under lights 🤔

Its not a cheap process.... cheaper than buying a new set though... and they recase your old ones so no more rubber coating peeling off... for a while at least... you can even chose to have the backs with the longer ears so you have inbuilt snag ears

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

Well in Elmo, what you win em on... A mate uses this all year through... I thought smelt abit like snickers. 

I had a yearning to have a flutter on a raffle site over Christmas, I won £125 site credit then gambled the lot on a few things and this was what I won 😁 Its in my nature to see something and try and beat the system, I think this is probably unbeatable though long term, I was considering stopping but had 2 things left to run so quite happy it won  🤣

On 06/01/2021 at 07:46, bluelabel said:

Its not a cheap process.... cheaper than buying a new set though... and they recase your old ones so no more rubber coating peeling off... for a while at least... you can even chose to have the backs with the longer ears so you have inbuilt snag ears

One of the lights on the alarms is kaput so might splash the cash. The coating on the receiver he is looking iffy but got a case for that. 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I had a yearning to have a flutter on a raffle site over Christmas, I won £125 site credit then gambled the lot on a few things and this was what I won 😁 Its in my nature to see something and try and beat the system, I think this is probably unbeatable though long term, I was considering stopping but had 2 things left to run so quite happy it won  🤣

The carp in the South West love them ..... Emo If I send you some lottery money can you get me a ticket 🤔

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Didn't you get a Hutchinson ne not so long ago nick? 

I'm in need of one soon, so being efficient with money, I'd sooner buy one that will last a while. 

Yes I have got the big RH one, but the new one is flat for Sky to sleep on and for pike fishing. 

The RH one is massive, it actually fits from side to side in the back of my car!

13 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Spent a few bob pimping my Optonics... leather washers for the bank sticks, stainless stem bolts, snag ears and stainless fixing bolts... 

IMG-20210109-WA0003.jpeg

I do think the original Optonics still look good. I remember putting the ears on mine after painting them white and adding a homemade receiver box. 

Little Monday splurge

15lb PB jelly wire, PB bottom liners

Gemini leaders 4 off 6 of their booms tungsten beads, stops, anti tangle sleeves  and putty, pack of their Aquiline hooks and a set of their leads 3oz.

Trakker NXG XL PVA pouch and a large Korda rig safe. 

That's the end tackle sorted.

7 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

They are more for carp and perch well that was my thoughts lol it was just to try something I’d never had a go at plus I begrudge paying all that money for zigbugs I’m happy how they turned out for a first

There’s a few corixa patterns that will be perfect for carp zigging

i might knock a few up myself just for something to do lol