What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

What a load of twaddle! I bought a cheap light aluminium £50 pod years ago, that only got uprated within the last two years, but because I could. A goalpost pod I could fish as pod or banksticks,

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOE

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Highy said:

Haha... All my gear is under warranty with Sonik, I've got all my Sonik codes with dates registered on my phone, so I send em that when inquiring about an item I've purchased. 

That's really organised, have you got an axs brolly? I quite fancy one for a quick summer set up 

5 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

Did you get a Xmas card from them  ? 

Haha, I wish. 

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

That's really organised, have you got an axs brolly? I quite fancy one for a quick summer set up 

Yeh, AXS Brolly and AXS wrap. 

Goes up in seconds. 

The bivvy comes as full system, Brolly can't attach front on, but can attach groundsheet. Shelter comes with zip for attaching front. 

The AXS wrap fits all Brolly, shelter and bivvy. 

Personaly, I think the Wrap is a tad small as when it's fully on with a tight fit, it sort of losses the Brolly structure and goes abit loose due to how tight the Wrap is. 

Screenshot_20200912_064848.thumb.jpg.1babc8326e80354aeef5ea45e42122eb.jpgIMG_20201115_154512.thumb.jpg.0ef95a2ff1e03398e456ccecae571d0e.jpg

Edited by Highy
2 minutes ago, Highy said:

Haha, I wish. 

Yeh, AXS Brolly and AXS wrap. 

Goes up in seconds. 

The bivvy comes as full system, Brolly can't attach front on, but can attach groundsheet. Shelter comes with zip for attaching front. 

The AXS wrap fits all Brolly, shelter and bivvy. 

Screenshot_20200912_064848.thumb.jpg.1babc8326e80354aeef5ea45e42122eb.jpgIMG_20201115_154512.thumb.jpg.0ef95a2ff1e03398e456ccecae571d0e.jpg

Nice one thanks, not too fussed about front and wrap, as I have a brolly with front and a bivvy with wrap for the more extreme times of the year, just fancy a no messing brolly that can be put up in seconds and that seems to fit the bill, 

Just now, elmoputney said:

Nice one thanks, not too fussed about front and wrap, as I have a brolly with front and a bivvy with wrap for the more extreme times of the year, just fancy a no messing brolly that can be put up in seconds and that seems to fit the bill, 

Have a good look round, can get em now around £120 mark, new... 

1 minute ago, Big Bass said:

Highy have you got one of there landing nets if so which  one. ?  I’m after one that the handle breaks down to two pieces 

I've had the Vader X landing net 2piece, £54... But Saber 2 piece landing net is just as good £35, now I'm on the Sonik S1 with 1 piece handle. 

11 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I did see one for 109.75 the other day that was when it piqued my interest a bit more, I'm trying to hold off for now though think the misses might kill me for buying big stuff 😁

Tell her it's an essential for summer, different from winter 😁😁... I did, Brolly for summer, use wrap when cold 😁

I only fish Day ticket waters eg Linear waters cost me about £60 for 3 rods for 48hrs, when iv remembered i put the dosh I would have spent away. “Looks left and right and behind  👀then locks shed door” I got £450 an er 50 p   toying with the idea of new set of rods.... this post will self destruct in 10 secs. 

2 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

I only fish Day ticket waters eg Linear waters cost me about £60 for 3 rods for 48hrs, when iv remembered i put the dosh I would have spent away. “Looks left and right and behind  👀then locks shed door” I got £450 an er 50 p   toying with the idea of new set of rods.... this post will self destruct in 10 secs. 

Walls have ears be careful 😂😂