What is your newest purchase

adders60

1 hour ago, Big Bass said:

Anyone tried a deep fat fried Mars bar, iv seen them for sale in a local chippy 

B47343CE-345E-4801-BCA9-3F9452C97FB3.jpeg

I have once, it was pretty special tbh, try one and report backyou will be pleasantly surprised, 🤪

I will add one of the best burgers I've ever eaten in my life had deep fried peanut butter in, that was amazing 😍

7 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I have once, it was pretty special tbh, try one and report backyou will be pleasantly surprised, 🤪

I will add one of the best burgers I've ever eaten in my life had deep fried peanut butter in, that was amazing 😍

That just don’t sound right 

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Il try one 👍.... how’s your diet coming along ?  😉

Well it's that time of year it seems, lake membership renewals. I must admit I was in two minds if to rejoin or not as I'm well into my sea fishing now but with what's going on, travelling that far could be out the question so lake membership has just been paid. 

A little baiting campaign could be on the cards now I feel.

8 minutes ago, emmcee said:

Well it's that time of year it seems, lake membership renewals. I must admit I was in two minds if to rejoin or not as I'm well into my sea fishing now but with what's going on, travelling that far could be out the question so lake membership has just been paid. 

I’ve got to see my lake as I paid a yr and was lucky if I had 3 months fishing as they closed it

2 hours ago, emmcee said:

I kinda feel like I should be thinking along those lines, I just can't bring myself to even think about plans until the kids go back to school, and some normality comes back, I have sorted out my tackle boxes and bits , tied a few rigs and done loads of goo experiments but I just don't think it would be fair at the moment to just sod off fishing and leave the Mrs at home with the kids again, wouldn't be so bad if I could go for a little night but I have a feeling my ticket may expire before that happens so im just in limbo for now, I probably will renew but will wait and see what happens to the world in the meantime 😳

Just now, elmoputney said:

I kinda feel like I should be thinking along those lines, I just can't bring myself to even think about plans until the kids go back to school, and some normality comes back, I have sorted out my tackle boxes and bits , tied a few rigs and done loads of goo experiments but I just don't think it would be fair at the moment to just sod off fishing and leave the Mrs at home with the kids again, wouldn't be so bad if I could go for a little night but I have a feeling my ticket may expire before that happens so im just in limbo for now, I probably will renew but will wait and see what happens to the world in the meantime 😳

I've ordered new box n few bits... Today I've decorated bathroom... New colour scheme from white n red to white n silver... Put hot tub up... Ordered new bed n wardrobe, put up after decorated bedroom in 2 weeks. 

Night Fishing is a no no at moment, so I've done my Jobs, time for my time... It swings both ways in our house 😁

Just sorted the grub for my session tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

I've ordered new box n few bits... Today I've decorated bathroom... New colour scheme from white n red to white n silver... Put hot tub up... Ordered new bed n wardrobe, put up after decorated bedroom in 2 weeks. 

Night Fishing is a no no at moment, so I've done my Jobs, time for my time... It swings both ways in our house 😁

I think we're all struggling a bit it's taken a lot out of us this lockdown, I just want some family normality back, wouldn't be so bad if the kids could go somewhere or see relatives or something but we can't see anyone for a while so we're kinda just stuck waiting at the moment 

25 minutes ago, Highy said:

Best of luck highly may the carp gods reward you

33 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I don't plan on fishing just yet but I do plan on being one step ahead of the rest with baiting and observing.  

30 minutes ago, emmcee said:

I don't plan on fishing just yet but I do plan on being one step ahead of the rest with baiting and observing.  

I totally get that would be a good idea if you can, I haven't been to the place since before Christmas, I would like to go for a walk to see what's going on but just feel like I've  got to wait until its a better time for all of us first, would've loved a full year at this place lol, I had a good autumn campaign last year, would be nice to start the spring strong but I think I may be playing catch up 🤔

52 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I totally get that would be a good idea if you can, I haven't been to the place since before Christmas, I would like to go for a walk to see what's going on but just feel like I've  got to wait until its a better time for all of us first, would've loved a full year at this place lol, I had a good autumn campaign last year, would be nice to start the spring strong but I think I may be playing catch up 🤔

How far away do you live from your venue? 

I fortunately drive past mine on my way home from work so will pop in a few times a week from now on.