What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Highy said:

Is it me or does the Go Outdoors own brand "Westlake" look alot like Korda?? 

Was in today having a mooch, picked up some braid and braid scissors, looked at westlake and korda next to each other... Very similar 

Iv had the swivels good value you get 20 in a pack .... Highy your treading on thin ice again buying Westlake defo be off Soniks Crimbo card list. 

16 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

Iv had the swivels good value you get 20 in a pack .... Highy your treading on thin ice again buying Westlake defo be off Soniks Crimbo card list. 

It was only the braid scissors, korda double the price for the same job. 😁

Be back on sonik list soon, ordering there new SKTek Cap later. 

download.jpeg.e517e300c78590f493a4dbb8b8e87bcd.jpeg

On 12/02/2021 at 22:44, Highy said:

It's the Trakker 5ltr Water Holder in Background... The French Bulldog light was a FREEBIE from The Range 😁😁woman forgot to scan... ShhhhhIMG_20210212_171106.thumb.jpg.b86a2a445463a6f952595c5fbf272299.jpg

Highy , I've just watched " Flog It " and a Steiff French Bulldog was sold for £440 ; I guess you wanted the Steiff to go with the light ? .

😁

We went for a walk in the woods this morning so I needed to use my winter boots, I had only worn them 2 or 3 times,

Danger mouse and penfold have decided to make a home in one of them, had to remove a baiting needle, loads of seeds and fluff if had bitten out of them and put in there before i could wear them, they are ruined so I may need some more boots now 😭

I am now going through my other shelves to see if they have done any other damage 

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

We went for a walk in the woods this morning so I needed to use my winter boots, I had only worn them 2 or 3 times,

Danger mouse and penfold have decided to make a home in one of them, had to remove a baiting needle, loads of seeds and fluff if had bitten out of them and put in there before i could wear them, they are ruined so I may need some more boots now 😭

I am now going through my other shelves to see if they have done any other damage 

Not good

24 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

They are only mice I think, I get them every year tbh closest garage to the woods, they can't get my bait though I've got that locked down this year 😅

We had rats as the council was ripping the gardens up there’s a family with small kids next door one day I hear screaming an shouting then there’s a knock on my door minutes later can I come and get the rats body I’ve thrown over the fence after some explanations we’ve gone out the back to the hound throwing what was left of the rat around playing with it 

their kids still look at me funny 😄