What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOE

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

His breed was originally bred to hunt badgers, he spends half of his daily walk underground! I stand on the roof of the badger sett and you can hear his barking get louder and quieter as he runs around underground! 

Hahaha imagine someone walking past 😂😂😂dog barking under the ground 

1 hour ago, ouchthathurt said:

I’ve got a terrier that just loves hunting rats... 

cats

foxes

badgers

squirrels 

ducks

pigeons

mice

sheep

horses

cows

fish... 

bit of a ‘mare at times to be honest! 

I have a dog that will chase anything. I've heard and seen her catch and crunch mice she dives at in the grass. She has also escaped her long lead when a muntjac came past. The dog Spike was screwed a metre deep, she pulled it out of the ground. Her long lead now gets looped around a bedchair foot, even the bedchair has been moved with me on it. 

Even on the long lead she will catch rats:

7 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I have a dog that will chase anything. I've heard and seen her catch and crunch mice she dives at in the grass. She has also escaped her long lead when a muntjac came past. The dog Spike was screwed a metre deep, she pulled it out of the ground. Her long lead now gets looped around a bedchair foot, even the bedchair has been moved with me on it. 

Even on the long lead she will catch rats:

Got to love a dog mun just like us each has his own character 

5 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Not so much a purchase more a gift just got my shark tooth fossil set in a wire clasp and hemp from my hobo buddy in Texas he picked these up in Bakersfield California from an old sea bed lovely colours, i got dibbs on the first T Rex tooth he finds. lol. 

We used to take the kids shark tooth hunting at clacton and Walton 

used to find loads in the shingles bits

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Well my ridgemonkey crusher came with a loud bang at 7 30am 5his morning, I'm probably not in the good books now, just need those Jprecision hooks to arrive today and I reckon I'll be in the doghouse 😁

Hoping my £50 surprise box comes before I go work... Doghouse will literally be my home 😂😂