What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

20210302_135606.jpg

I'd call it a work of art bit it's more than that, probably going to look silly know and ask after those brake discs  are those smaller outer discs part of the brake system or are they holding the calliper? 

Did the lady insist on a single seater  :mrgreen:

The discs are mounted on the hub and the caliper is fixed to the fork leg.... the single seat is my choice... I was going to get the wife insured on it as she has a full bike licence too but she decided not to go with it... my Thunderbird Sport only had a single seat anyway...😉

3 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

I'd call it a work of art bit it's more than that, probably going to look silly know and ask after those brake discs  are those smaller outer discs part of the brake system or are they holding the calliper? 

Did the lady insist on a single seater  :mrgreen:

If you mean the slotted silver ring on the inside of the front disc,  that is part of the ABS sensor system

I haven't bought anything since the J precision hooks,and the crusher feels like ages now😭(a couple of weeks maybe) 

I've looked into buying loads though 😂

I think reels are next, so I might have to save a bit and not spend on stuff I don't really need for a while 😳(and see what other stuff I can flog on fb) 

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

reels are next, so I might have to save a bit and not spend on stuff I don't really need for a while 😳(and see what other stuff I can flog on fb) 

That's what I thought, the Medium size cool bag, Some the £50 Surprise Terminal, 3x Sonik Vader X 8000 Reels.... 

All for sale. 

9 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I haven't bought anything since the J precision hooks,and the crusher feels like ages now😭(a couple of weeks maybe) 

I've looked into buying loads though 😂

I think reels are next, so I might have to save a bit and not spend on stuff I don't really need for a while 😳(and see what other stuff I can flog on fb) 

I’m after a floatation weigh sling