What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

Sort of fishing related, my Shugga Momma just got me a snazy new Samsung phone the A52 5G for my birthday earlier this month (50) coming on her sky account with 25 gb of data and you can watch some sky channels without using up data. got a awesome camera the main reason for choosing that one. means i can do live streams and stuff from the bank? 

I did need one my other phone is really old and gets a bit intermittent. 

Fox lead clip set, long baiting needle with glowing handle, PVA Long Chuck mesh, two bags of Dynamite pellets one red amino the other carp pellets low oil, a bag of Rod Hutchins beitin green ground bait, 1 tub of the Hit N Run pop ups 15mm pink, and a bag of the shelf life white chocolate boilies.  plus a can of cold weather gas.

Not bad price either apart from the PVA and clips i got it all from Go Out Doors 25 quid with the discount card, the Coventry branch is opening a large Fishing Republic on site should be good for a bargain. 

Fairly recent purchase. Bought in anticipation of a week fishing in France and unused so far. It's a JRC Quad 2G xxl and is enormous. I've had quite enough of stooping and crouching down. This is 6ft high inside and, as a two man with just me in it, is plenty roomy enough.

Only downside is that the overwrap doesn't have vents to match those in the main bivvy which is a bit of a shame.

Ian.

IMG_0508.JPG

32 minutes ago, welder said:

Fairly recent purchase. Bought in anticipation of a week fishing in France and unused so far. It's a JRC Quad 2G xxl and is enormous. I've had quite enough of stooping and crouching down. This is 6ft high inside and, as a two man with just me in it, is plenty roomy enough.

Only downside is that the overwrap doesn't have vents to match those in the main bivvy which is a bit of a shame.

Ian.

IMG_0508.JPG

Awsome bivvy, would a decent seamstress not do anything? 

46 minutes ago, welder said:

Ian.

IMG_0508.JPG

Do you need a ladder so you can put the overwrap on?that's massive  😳

I quite fancy a bit more comfort in the bivvy though that looks pretty palacial 👍

1 hour ago, welder said:

Ian.

IMG_0508.JPG

You could get bunk beds in there 😉

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Do you need a ladder so you can put the overwrap on?that's massive  😳

I quite fancy a bit more comfort in the bivvy though that looks pretty palacial 👍

The wrap did require a certain amount of tiptoe work, I'll admit. All good exercise.

Ian.

IMG_0509 (1).JPG

12 hours ago, Highy said:

Few bits of new Carpy clothing, Khaki Tshirt, Tracky, socks, not bad for £30 the lot... 

Screenshot_20210326_082515_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.f2aefc428aaa5c15474e27cc4bcaef89.jpg

Also, a mate got an Actor Bait boat delivered yesterday, he went to lake try it out, it coming with us next week for our trip, be getting under them over hanging trees 😁

I used to think that bait boats were cheating, until I bought one. Highy, you're quite right about getting a baited hook in the overhung areas. Quite simply the business!

Ian.