What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Highy said:

No, Bank Transfer he said.... Its on hold until Monday now. 

It's a bit cheap if it as said, you could get that for all three items selling to cash converter all used stuff is sold as seen so it's always best to have a look.

5 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

It's a bit cheap if it as said, you could get that for all three items selling to cash converter all used stuff is sold as seen so it's always best to have a look.

Gonna be a bit hard that... He's in Edinburgh... Im gonna pester him over weekend for pics of it all together, videos, boat running etc... Then if all good I'll pay a percent then rest on delivery. 

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

PayPal friends and family then you haven't got a leg to stand on and they ignore your messages 

I had this last year with a Sonik Vader X pod... A mate paid the PayPal account then realised after it was this... I paid my mate the money but I well got stung for that. 

Think he's asked me about 5 times for my address and about 7 times if I want em... 

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

I had this last year with a Sonik Vader X pod... A mate paid the PayPal account then realised after it was this... I paid my mate the money but I well got stung for that. 

Think he's asked me about 5 times for my address and about 7 times if I want em... 

Something isn't right mate that's going to cost 30 or 40 quid to post, fishing rods are a pig to find a courier for these days, those boats are about 200 usually 2nd hand, 

7 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Something isn't right mate that's going to cost 30 or 40 quid to post, fishing rods are a pig to find a courier for these days, those boats are about 200 usually 2nd hand, 

I know, its madness... he also has another boat... 

IMG-20210423-WA0004.thumb.jpg.2bb3a597e44b6d84da64fd2612c0b236.jpg

£80 posted. 

He wants £35 for rod n reel, £80 for boat, £5 postage... or £80 posted for just boat. 

Heapeat lake Reaper boat I could find for sale on the bay of E was £180

Edited by Highy

Liking the wide range that Dynamite do just got a bag of the tiger and corn not tried them yet and another bag of the spicy GLM river the carp did like that last week also got a bag of the krill pingers bottle of the mainline smart liquid cuz i'm a sucker for liquids a zig kit and some bigger leads. 

On 23/04/2021 at 13:05, Highy said:

Just been offered a MEGA DEAL... too good I think? 🤔 £120 posted for em all??? 

Sonik Spod Rod n Reel

Screenshot_20210423_130440.thumb.jpg.8998b4b871bbf9e5111246c028a8e7c3.jpg

IMG-20210423-WA0003.thumb.jpg.d5a7895f252b6f3302190f0a80d5c4c8.jpg

Lake Reaper Bait Boat

IMG-20210423-WA0005.thumb.jpg.c5de16fccd129bd9ed30489308d0161a.jpg

What yall think?? 

I agree with what the others are saying , it all sounds very iffy ; walk away and save your hard earned money .

🙂

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

My newest purchase will be a pub pint in about a hour 😳😳😳

We've got to trip trap through woods, fields to get there you could say 

We are going on a beer hunt 😁

18621 steps but I've had a good few beers 🍻🍻🍻😂😂 well worth it just to be in a pub garden again 👍