What is your newest purchase

On 23/04/2021 at 23:42, Highy said:

I know, its madness... he also has another boat... 

IMG-20210423-WA0004.thumb.jpg.2bb3a597e44b6d84da64fd2612c0b236.jpg

£80 posted. 

He wants £35 for rod n reel, £80 for boat, £5 postage... or £80 posted for just boat. 

Heapeat lake Reaper boat I could find for sale on the bay of E was £180

I would leave well alone 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

I've bought a poor man's bait boat - the baiting pole.  Love it, gotta put a few more fish on the bank each year I reckon.  👍

Better than a bait boat for it's range, seen a few guys do well with those nice neat baiting and rig placement without the waders or oil tanker wiring across a small lake,  being super cheeky with one a guy would cast a bare lead over to the far margins nip round with a baiting pole, bait and rig, that works. 

1 hour ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Better than a bait boat for it's range, seen a few guys do well with those nice neat baiting and rig placement without the waders or oil tanker wiring across a small lake,  being super cheeky with one a guy would cast a bare lead over to the far margins nip round with a baiting pole, bait and rig, that works. 

There's certainly many pluses to them, particularly the ability to put tiny amounts of bait in super accurately.  I can see me choosing swims based on the pole options rather than where the fish are lol

10 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

There's certainly many pluses to them, particularly the ability to put tiny amounts of bait in super accurately.  I can see me choosing swims based on the pole options rather than where the fish are lol

What did you go for? 

6 minutes ago, framey said:

12 m really isn’t that far when you put it all together lol

I bought 5 extra sections for my angling intelligence one

It's not really for distance... 1 of the lakes has some very overhanging trees a rod length or so out... 

Like myself below, cast from other side, but last time I was there, it looked like a few holes had been made so would be great for here. 

Screenshot_20210430_172016.jpg

Nash dot spod.... looks and feels like it will fall apart with heavy use a bit flimsy. This is the 1st spod iv paid for since Korda started the ball rolling. Been using the fox spod which I found floating over a year ago but the pin bent on the last trip. Got plenty of Spombs again which iv found in the margins  

6B04D731-4348-414E-8E3F-801699B84C1E.jpeg

On 30/04/2021 at 15:09, Carpbell_ll said:

You’ll need to get more sections they are very deceiving honest. Pucka bit of kit but to truly use them get more sections. You can use the wind to bend them right around into carpy spots