What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Highy said:

I did, but they (sonik) said part only... But I've asked T. F. T were i bought it from the question. 

I believe that if it is under guarantee and not fit for purpose, or breaks then the retailer should replace or refund 

They then return it to manufacturer. 

However online shopping has blurred the boundaries. 

7 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I believe that if it is under guarantee and not fit for purpose, or breaks then the retailer should replace or refund 

I bought June 2020, TFT and Sonik both said same thing about replacing the part, I've also asked Sonik about warranty, if anything breaks again, it's all under lifetime warranty, but if it happens again I will be wanting a replacement. 

On 26/05/2021 at 13:04, salokcinnodrog said:

Correct 

all issues should go to the place you bought it from as you have a contract with them not the manufacturer.

unless 

They go bankrupt or you bought it from the manufacturer direct

23 hours ago, monkey_climber said:

Something to read while blanking

9528231F-9EFB-4221-8729-26F6D9C625C7.jpeg

You are going to love the Swan video I got wait till I get home and upload, lovely day out today if I didn't have a reason to be home this afternoon  I would stop off at a day ticket lake, not that many on this weekend, bet it is the same at most lakes, roads were choca full of holiday traffic hoping it is empty on the way home.

not so much a recent purchase but just finished paying for the kia 4x4 i got last year, got a right bargain on that bought two days before the first lockdown six in total not bad for a car that had a ten grand retail price on it when i walked in, i paid five and borrowed the other grand. such a relief to have that paid, best of it is they are holding their price, trade centre uk really do cut the prices on cars when you go in with a good chunk of cash, very good cars too.  sooner of got a van but they can be a hassle on social and domestic policies think you have to register vans as a camper conversion to get domestic insurance?  

6 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

not so much a recent purchase but just finished paying for the kia 4x4 i got last year, got a right bargain on that bought two days before the first lockdown six in total not bad for a car that had a ten grand retail price on it when i walked in, i paid five and borrowed the other grand. such a relief to have that paid, best of it is they are holding their price, trade centre uk really do cut the prices on cars when you go in with a good chunk of cash, very good cars too.  sooner of got a van but they can be a hassle on social and domestic policies think you have to register vans as a camper conversion to get domestic insurance?  

Nah 

I had a transit custom on SDP 

however you need to start a new policy as you can’t transfer no claims bonus from a car to a van which makes it a tad expensive lol

7 hours ago, framey said:

Nah 

I had a transit custom on SDP 

however you need to start a new policy as you can’t transfer no claims bonus from a car to a van which makes it a tad expensive lol

it was the insurance price that sold it i get cheaper insurance on a 2 litre 4x4 than what i was getting on a fiesta one. three  less than 400 for the year if i pay in one, talking to a guy in his thirties just doing his test, poor lad nearly had a melt down when he found out my insurance charges they really do need to sort the prices out for new drivers they are being robbed blind, those boxes are a joke i could of got all of 8 quid off if i had one of those how's my driving apps fitted to the car i thought i would of saved hundreds of pounds not pennies., won't be getting one of those.  

2 hours ago, Highy said:

They arrived 😁

IMG_20210604_113550.thumb.jpg.3b14f46de6714585713c334bae8e57ba.jpg

nice little touch, sonik seem an ok company might give one of the pods a whirl,  would of thought Nash would of gave me a titan by now i always promote their butt locks  when butt locks come up... nuttin' 

just grabbed a bag of terry's complex t and smashed it with the hook bait glug and a bag of manila pellets my baiting tactics really have been a mish mash this year, looking into using some dna bug from the end of this month, terry's complex bait seems nice not as powerful in instant attraction as some of the other dynamite range. so we'll see.

8 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

nice little touch, sonik seem an ok company might give one of the pods a whirl,  would of thought Nash would of gave me a titan by now i always promote their butt locks  when butt locks come up... nuttin' 

just grabbed a bag of terry's complex t and smashed it with the hook bait glug and a bag of manila pellets my baiting tactics really have been a mish mash this year, looking into using some dna bug from the end of this month, terry's complex bait seems nice not as powerful in instant attraction as some of the other dynamite range. so we'll see.

Decent and sturdy the Sonik Vader X Pod, (an older picture that)... All packs away into a buzz bar bag too... Sticky also bringing out the Manilla Active end of June. 

Screenshot_20201113_143422.thumb.jpg.4bbddc5dfe8a4446c77857b5460f8827.jpg

Picked up one of the Nash Scope Snide rods for next to nothing (6ft 2lb TC). It will make an ideal rod for the boot of the car when we go on holiday and balances really nicely with my tourney SS750. I have to say though, if I had paid RRP I would be sorely disappointed as the build quality and finish is nowhere near what I would expect for a rod in that price range. Hopefully it performs well as the scope range seem to be well regarded by many.