What is your newest purchase

adders60

41 minutes ago, Highy said:

Wychwood DPF 15lb

esp Tungsten beads

(maybe) Sonik AXS Full bivvy system later this afternoon 😁😁

That was online.... 

Just been in F. R - 

Korda Adjustable Zig Kit, Sticky Krill Active Wafters n Pop Ups, Avid Camo outline for the Extractor Spare spool for close in work, couple of rod bands. 

Happy to get delivery of my leads from Taylor's Lead Lounge, 4oz flat pears and 3.5oz dumpy thingys 

Impressed with the quality and price from these guys - nothing to do with me, but it is a good name!   It is my second order from this company - the last ones were powder coated and very good too 👍

Screenshot_20210629-211424_Gallery.jpg

Edited by kevtaylor

On 29/06/2021 at 10:34, Highy said:

That was online.... 

Just been in F. R - 

Korda Adjustable Zig Kit, Sticky Krill Active Wafters n Pop Ups, Avid Camo outline for the Extractor Spare spool for close in work, couple of rod bands. 

Just spooled the Avid Camo Outline on the Extractor reel. 

That's the Extractor setup with the Extractor landing net, not a bad little roving/stalking setup, just need the SKTek beanie mat, then abit of floater fishing on the cards. 

IMG_20210630_103304.thumb.jpg.a105cb1b0824c79df88e899c6f7d0d02.jpg

1 minute ago, commonly said:

I split one last time out. 

I like to have at least one rod on a zig & at different depths.

I'm yet to catch anything bigger than a pasty on a zig, but am reliably informed that red letter day will come

I'm yet to Actually catch on a zig 😂😂

13 hours ago, commonly said:

I like using it, as I can be as active as I want. Every half hour or so in different depths, colours, foam, bugs or pop ups. 

I'm also going to give the bald rig a try. 

A lot of new elements to my fishing, at this reservoir has been eye opening and I'm sure I will still have a lot to learn. 

I dont wish to be rude, but if you have a rig you already have Confidence using, use that, I've messed about with rigs too often, make it simple and use one you know works, the last thing you want to be doing is messing about while fishing a tricky water tbh, 

39 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I dont wish to be rude, but if you have a rig you already have Confidence using, use that, I've messed about with rigs too often, make it simple and use one you know works, the last thing you want to be doing is messing about while fishing a tricky water tbh, 

I only use 2 rigs now... Ronnie/Spinner for my pop ups & Wafters, Loop to Loop combi for my bottom Baits, both on bait screws for quickness. 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

But it could be “the” rig on the water he fishes 

it’s a bit like trying out bait buy 10 pots of pop ups and Chuck extra flavour on them lol