What is your newest purchase

adders60

1 hour ago, Ark79 said:

Alright lads 

Wasn’t sure on this, that’s until I got it….cracking wee box 👍🏻ED033F86-A0F7-4391-A05D-7E40B482414B.thumb.jpeg.13cedd1cc36fce1199d205c18e4f9821.jpeg

just got the Korda compac case, works a treat with this box 

Yep, AWSOME box, I just went for the basic box, 

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I bought an extra magnet so I can keep Ronnie booms in the rig section,great bit of kit  👍

Not a bad idea that, but I don't use that part myself. 

28 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I got one a couple of weeks ago, it's brilliant isn't it, you can get so much stuff in them, leader safe is good too, I bought an extra magnet so I can keep Ronnie booms in the rig section,great bit of kit  👍

Extra magnet 👍🏻 That’s an idea 😁

26 minutes ago, Highy said:

Yep, AWSOME box, I just went for the basic box, 

Not a bad idea that, but I don't use that part myself. 

Originally bought it to work along side the double fox box…. Now the fox box is taking a back seat lol

A two rod trout and course rod licence and on Monday I'll get my club water ticket even though there's only 5 months left on it now but I need to go fishing and if I get the club ticket hopefully I'll be able to get a night ticket later in the year.😁🤞🎣

1 minute ago, finchey said:

A two rod trout and course rod licence and on Monday I'll get my club water ticket even though there's only 5 months left on it now but I need to go fishing and if I get the club ticket hopefully I'll be able to get a night ticket later in the year.😁🤞🎣

You going back on the Wigan Keith? 

Just now, finchey said:

Yes I am mate, I'll be mainly going on fan and the odd day on heapey, maybe see you on fan sometime. 😁👍🎣

Deffo pal, I'm there next Saturday, 14th for 24hr, was supposed be on 21st but now I'm working, 28th maybe a 24hr...

Then back on Fan on 25th September 

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

Deffo pal, I'm there next Saturday, 14th for 24hr, was supposed be on 21st but now I'm working, 28th maybe a 24hr...

Then back on Fan on 25th September 

What's it like for getting night tickets, do you think I maybe able to get one when they re issue them?😁👍

Just now, finchey said:

What's it like for getting night tickets, do you think I maybe able to get one when they re issue them?😁👍

I think if you asked now you may get 1, but when they renew they seem to ask the members who have been on longest then work there way down a list... I've had mine 2yrs now... My name is down for the Prince Albert Membership (has been for 16month)... But I may renew my night card next year as its only a 5min drive from home. 

On 30/07/2021 at 15:12, finchey said:

Gardner spin doctor, I was using my distance sticks on Monday/Tuesday and was letting the line off via the clutch like an idiot, Only noticed late on I was getting line twist and I couldn't work out why and then it suddenly came to me what I'd done, never done it before I always open bail arm.🤪 Hopefully the spin doctor will sort it out. 😁👍

Well I used the spin doctor this morning before I started fishing and it worked a treat. I would highly recommend one if any of you guys are struggling with line twist. 😁👍🎣

11 minutes ago, finchey said:

Well I used the spin doctor this morning before I started fishing and it worked a treat. I would highly recommend one if any of you guys are struggling with line twist. 😁👍🎣

I have the yellow 1, always use this 1, do about 5/6 cast on each rod, start short working upto full pelt.. 👍👍

New fox QR buzzbar  along with some boilies , few Gucci end tackle  …. Sticky hemp oil … 12mm and 15mm popups, 

also at tackle’tarts imperium 😂 iv bought a boilie cutter 🤷🏼‍♂️ 😁 ntrap braid , krimping tool , leads ….. oh and a nash polo shirt (got to look the part )  am tart’ed out now 😂

Had right result yesterday... cleared out my wallet and found an angling direct gift card... went to our local shop with me pal and asked Jim if there was owt on it...? 

£20 he replied... kilo of 12mm and a kilo of 16mm Sticky Manilla and a tub of pop ups later  and 10%  off all bait... I was a happy bunny... just a few quid to pay🤩😍🤣

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

You must have a new Contract with korda, no sonik 🤔

That doesn't look excessive to me you should be proud 👍

Happy with all theSonik at momemt, if was to up grade anything, would be the Reels to the pro baitrunners, and rods to Vader X RS...