What is your newest purchase

adders60

2 minutes ago, Ark79 said:

Just got the heli safe kit, well and a few others B7589DF4-949D-4C32-BD33-BCAE698F3097.thumb.jpeg.06cb520ab154ed495a019e4670096f77.jpeg

Did you remember to buy the heli safe as well as the heli safe Tubing kit... That's we're they get you I think... All same product but have to buy 2 seperate lots of components. 

1 minute ago, Highy said:

Did you remember to buy the heli safe as well as the heli safe Tubing kit... That's we're they get you I think... All same product but have to buy 2 seperate lots of components. 

almost didn’t lol , luckily there was an option to buy both or I probably would have😁

yeah it would make more sense from there point of view to sell separately, but if it works then I’m happy to buy lol…..    think I will have more confidence in playing a fish with this setup, looks a good substitute for the leadcore leader 🤞 

7 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Watch out for the frozen corn... it sometimes floats... I tend to use the bulk cheapo tins for spod mixes

Do you mean as frozen or thawed out, I'll be letting it thaw out... But might gets tins now you say that... More juices... 

11 hours ago, Highy said:

Oooo what is it... 

I'll let you know if it works 😁

10 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Looks like salmon oil

It's not salmon oil, just stumbled across it on one of my Internet based research sessions and thought it was well worth a go 👍

• 3 weeks later...

just a few bits for me to see off a few end of summer sessions,  just a load of end tackle restock and and bottle of the hinders betaine black should compliment the ecton berry nice, order some bait and pick up when fishing, if the sun's out and the carp are on the surface it's all i need to get out. 

add two new tyres to the list just spanked em in charging around, less haste and all that insane the amount of tyres of done this year that's three, needed a new one on the rear but the front one was spanking new, and i smacked the wheel, i have a matching spare, but still gutted, 150 notes. 

1 hour ago, ouchthathurt said:

They aren’t going anywhere! The wife and kids are much better now, they had a slight temp and headache for 2 days, whereas I’ve got flu like symptoms and a tight chest. Feeling better each day. 👍

Get well soon mate, have a feeling it is going to get more common again now the kids have gone back to school,