What is your newest purchase

adders60

13 hours ago, ouchthathurt said:

They aren’t going anywhere! The wife and kids are much better now, they had a slight temp and headache for 2 days, whereas I’ve got flu like symptoms and a tight chest. Feeling better each day. 👍

I hope you all make speedy and full recoveries!

Just ordered the bait 2 kilo of ecton berry two kilo of ecton berry pellets 2 kilo of normal pellets, a tub of hydroweat  syrup and five back leads, pick up in the morning just up the road from the lakes.

Also, think my dash cam might of just paid for itself, going to be putting a claim to HS2  got it on vid and i'm all kosher, so down to them, bet this is going to be an effort. 

I'm really really contemplating in buying 3x Delkim TXI FULL SETUP... Alarms, Reciever, Duo Carbs, Night lites, Dlocks... Everything. 

There are quite a few setups but want localish for cash. Messaged 1 or 2 (Liverpool) but won't deliver. 

£420 Used alarms (Only) once

Screenshot_20210916_181132.thumb.jpg.3d29bdbc893a0d13dde8bb2943af7ae2.jpg

£350 USED Once then stored away. 

Screenshot_20210916_181210.thumb.jpg.5a5faf80b0abc8cb5d05e953d8399f39.jpg

14 hours ago, Highy said:

£420 Used alarms (Only) once

Screenshot_20210916_181132.thumb.jpg.3d29bdbc893a0d13dde8bb2943af7ae2.jpg

£350 USED Once then stored away. 

Screenshot_20210916_181210.thumb.jpg.5a5faf80b0abc8cb5d05e953d8399f39.jpg

@Highy

The £420 ones are the TXI-D (the new ones). That price, with all the extras, is almost too good to be true so just be careful mate. If it's kosher, buy them.

The £350 ones are the old TXI+. Price is about average. Some of these suffer with water ingress so again, be careful mate.

Edited by yonny

3 minutes ago, yonny said:

@Highy

The £420 ones are the TXI-D (the new ones). That price, with all the extras, is almost too good to be true so just be careful mate. If it's kosher, buy them.

The £350 ones are the old TXI+. Price is about average. Some of these suffer with water ingress so again, be careful mate.

Thanks Yonny, I was at the North West Angling when they launched the new TXI D alarms, the 1st batch had issues with them, I've heard about the seals going in some of the older models.... 

I've seen another listing for the older TXI FULL SETUP, bought brand new 4yr ago, took out boxes, put in presentation case and not used... He's selling now due to being his wife's carer. 

£400 collected or £410 posted. 

Screenshot_20210917_081825.thumb.jpg.0063aa21d000835e163a2e328cb4d951.jpg

Delkims hold their price for ages... good luck finding a cheap set

My missus surprised with a set on me birthday this year... been using ATTS's for years with no probs... but the Delks seem fine so far... no issues in using em, not difficult at all... push both buttons to turn off and on the alarms and push all the buttons on the receiver to turn that on... they work as any other... adjust volume and sensitivity to suit, job done... followed the setup vid on youtube... done in minutes

Dead chuffed with mine...👍

On 17/09/2021 at 09:33, yonny said:

Yeah that's the kinda price I've been seeing so if the £420 is for real then @Highy should rip his arm off!

On 17/09/2021 at 15:26, bluelabel said:

Delkims hold their price for ages... good luck finding a cheap set

My missus surprised with a set on me birthday this year... been using ATTS's for years with no probs... but the Delks seem fine so far... no issues in using em, not difficult at all... push both buttons to turn off and on the alarms and push all the buttons on the receiver to turn that on... they work as any other... adjust volume and sensitivity to suit, job done... followed the setup vid on youtube... done in minutes

Dead chuffed with mine...👍

Looking at the EV-D now.... Not very often I use a reciver or sleep on a 24hr, so I dont really use 1....BUT

if I got 3xDelkim Ev-D alarms, 3x Delkim ES indication sets, 3x Delkim V2 Dlocks all comes to £297 in Angling Direct.

If I wanted a receiver.... Would the New Direction D9 dongles with S9 Reciever fit?... If so.... A BRAND NEW setup would only cost £360....bargain I think and I would still have change left 😂😂

2 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Get in touch with New Direction, they're best placed to say one way or another...👍

I've emailed em, messaged em on ebay and via messenger 👍👍... If they do, this maybe my no. 1 option.... With 2yr warranty and a further 1Yr when registered. 

On 19/09/2021 at 09:39, bluelabel said:

Get in touch with New Direction, they're best placed to say one way or another...👍

Nope, they don't.... 

On 19/09/2021 at 09:30, Highy said:

Looking at the EV-D now.... Not very often I use a reciver or sleep on a 24hr, so I dont really use 1....BUT

if I got 3xDelkim Ev-D alarms, 3x Delkim ES indication sets, 3x Delkim V2 Dlocks all comes to £297 in Angling Direct.

😂😂

Think this is my option now, add the snag ears and I can get it for £340, think I will be getting these after the Carp Match at weekend....2nd hand older Txi are going for around £380+. 

On another note.... The waders fit snug. 

Screenshot_20210920_103553.thumb.jpg.d8d1e917e07c46e4c20ee1d3de7c8299.jpg

Done abit of bait prep for weekend Match. 

About kilo n half of Sticky Krill 12mm Boilies GLUGGED in Sticky Krill Liquid, Korda Krill Supreme, Topped with Sticky Krill Powder.... 🤢

Screenshot_20210920_103612.thumb.jpg.1c012bee0cd979df0d201ab0ae0f0668.jpg

Gave the front pots a good glugging, drying out now. 

Screenshot_20210920_103537.thumb.jpg.fd155fa40dc2753ea3790fdb16ff3f80.jpg

Gonna get some King Crab Supreme Goo, Spicy Squid Smoke Goo, pimp up some my Krill Pop Ups and turn em to Wafters and add some Krill Powder.... 🤢

Thinking doing all same for Manilla too... 1 bucket for each 😁