What is your newest purchase

adders60

49 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

That sinking feeling you get when you see the rods you bought recently now with 20% off, 

Quite a bargain now £167 for 3 

So to cheer myself up I bought some 

TA Noodle kickers in both sizes 

And wide gape x in kamakura and non kamakura just incase the kamakuras Blunt too easily 😂

And a pack of krank x in a size 6, 

I'm going to have a look at the noodle rig this week 

I didn’t want to post the link from tft up when I saw it yesterday as a Black Friday offer

1 hour ago, framey said:

I didn’t want to post the link from tft up when I saw it yesterday as a Black Friday offer

Thanks Law of the sod isn't it, I paid 80 per 8k as well they've been down to £60 for a while, now they are an absolute bargain at £49.99, that's a lot of reel for the money if anyone is looking for new reels 

8 minutes ago, B B said:

I almost made a boo boo last time I was in the local tackle shop almost got myself a ESP Rucksack but wanted one with the loops on the outside pockets for my buzz bars and sticks so left it …fast forward a week and ESP updated it with the loops and a extra bag on the top Iv ordered one   

I've started thinking about luggage again as none of mine fits under the bedchair, I've started looking at some that will fit under my bed,fung shui, that will help catch more fish 🧘‍♂️🧘

Just done my first night on my new bedchair. Early birthday present, the avid benchmark lite system. Been a long time coming as my old one was literally falling apart! 

I will be purchasing a bedchair cover for the colder nights as it 100% needs it. Got my eye on the cult tackle Sherpa lined one.
Other than that it was very comfy! 

1 hour ago, greekskii said:

Just done my first night on my new bedchair. Early birthday present, the avid benchmark lite system. Been a long time coming as my old one was literally falling apart! 

I will be purchasing a bedchair cover for the colder nights as it 100% needs it. Got my eye on the cult tackle Sherpa lined one.
Other than that it was very comfy! 

I got a cult tackle gadget case thing free a while ago when I bought something, I use it for my tackle now, seems sturdy and well made tbh if that helps 😂

Tempest T100, infill, groundsheet winter/skull wrap and the storm poles. i have the V2 and needed more height so grabbed this in Black Friday sale from Parkfield Angling.

Parkfield Angling are worth a look. Always does a deal and the customer service is the best i have had. I think they are based in Liverpool.

Need advice…

A sort of mate who was always playing pranks when we used to invite him to go fishing with us has asked on the WhatsApp group that he desperately needs a Delkim to make up a set of 3. Iv got hold of a Delk brand new not a mark on it, was thinking of leading him on a bit ..well a lot, then see if he wants it… would you do the same or is it going a bit far 🤔

C722A0B1-B481-4F89-A38B-A593F2DAF5D5.jpeg

F9CF772D-3892-4336-A3C1-92BFBD68451F.jpeg

E4ED45BB-0972-46FF-A533-2551D40D32BE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, B B said:

Need advice…

A sort of mate who was always playing pranks when we used to invite him to go fishing with us has asked on the WhatsApp group that he desperately needs a Delkim to make up a set of 3. Iv got hold of a Delk brand new not a mark on it, was thinking of leading him on a bit ..well a lot, then see if he wants it… would you do the same or is it going a bit far 🤔

C722A0B1-B481-4F89-A38B-A593F2DAF5D5.jpeg

F9CF772D-3892-4336-A3C1-92BFBD68451F.jpeg

E4ED45BB-0972-46FF-A533-2551D40D32BE.jpeg

Deffo, what goes around comes around?

If can give it, have to take it too? 

I bought a horking big Boker Plus V-42 knife (was just delivered yesterday), but it's applications for fishing may be limited.  My Christmas present to myself.  I was thinking of getting a Fairbairn-Sykes for some time, then the day after Remembrance Day decided on this reproduction of an American adaptation of the F-S.  I might take it fishing, you never know.

one more Boker.jpeg