What is your newest purchase

adders60

5 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

Brought a block of air dry clay, so I can make paw casts of my dog, she’s only 2 but we have to put her to sleep tomorrow morning. 😭😭

I'm so sorry to hear sutch sad news, you and family must be absolutely heartbroken, I am genuinely heartbroken for you mate. 😭😭😭

On 19/03/2022 at 11:35, finchey said:

Jrc defender landing net

Absolutely made up with my jrc net, full carbon handle and arms, I know it's not top of the range gear but it is light at 700 grams and compared to my last one a saber it a dream to use and for £40,  I personally think it was a bargain. So if you're in the market for a new net have a look at angling direct. 👍

On 28/03/2022 at 08:38, finchey said:

Absolutely made up with my jrc net, full carbon handle and arms, I know it's not top of the range gear but it is light at 700 grams and compared to my last one a saber it a dream to use and for £40,  I personally think it was a bargain. So if you're in the market for a new net have a look at angling direct. 👍

I’ve never had a duff JRC item mate from Bivvies to Beds/chairs to Luggage .

Every so often I find a brand of a certain something that I like and I tend to stick to it , in my landing net(s) case it’s always been Fox , but generally you’ll find you can’t go wrong with JRC stuff and most of it doesn’t break the bank either.

that's the fox illusion loaded looks nice on the reel and it really does sink, not sure if it's more wiry than the tiger line but as it more for margin spots and finding donks should be ok, going to take it over the park and sling a 3 oz lead out a few times. got the 19lb version will put a bit of tubing on about 24 inches. 

2 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

that's the fox illusion loaded looks nice on the reel and it really does sink, not sure if it's more wiry than the tiger line but as it more for margin spots and finding donks should be ok, going to take it over the park and sling a 3 oz lead out a few times. got the 19lb version will put a bit of tubing on about 24 inches. 

Isn’t the fluorocarbon visible enough then ? 🤣

On 27/03/2022 at 16:10, ouchthathurt said:

Brought a block of air dry clay, so I can make paw casts of my dog, she’s only 2 but we have to put her to sleep tomorrow morning. 😭😭

Only just seen this. Gutted for you mate I’ve lost several dogs since I was young and everyone broke my heart. They really do become part of the family ❤️

Hope your ok,mate.

A pair of 455mm buzz bars from interlok... (just the bars) it was too much of a squeeze getting 3 alarms on a 2 rod buzz bar ...

Swapped over the bar furniture and alarms, all bar the middle are adjustable, I can use a single bankstick mount , goalpost style, or mount them on a pod... best of all worlds...  £9.50 each plus P&P... dead chuffed

IMG-20220330-WA0004.jpg

4 hours ago, bluelabel said:

A pair of 455mm buzz bars from interlok... (just the bars) it was too much of a squeeze getting 3 alarms on a 2 rod buzz bar ...

Swapped over the bar furniture and alarms, all bar the middle are adjustable, I can use a single bankstick mount , goalpost style, or mount them on a pod... best of all worlds...  £9.50 each plus P&P... dead chuffed

IMG-20220330-WA0004.jpg

Don't suppose folded reel handles were invented when your reels were made?