What is your newest purchase

adders60

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I wish I had just bought the rig safe last time now,seems a great bit of kit,  I'm becoming a korda fan boy I think, 

I’d never heard of it till I read your post this morning , looks a useful bit of kit .

That Danny’s always finding new opportunities to rinse us of our hard earnt.

5 minutes ago, newmarket said:

I’d never heard of it till I read your post this morning , looks a useful bit of kit .

That Danny’s always finding new opportunities to rinse us of our hard earnt.

Yeah it's pretty good, no zips and just feels sturdy and solid 

It was the tackle box that really turned me, expensive but well worth it 👍

15 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Yeah it's pretty good, no zips and just feels sturdy and solid 

It was the tackle box that really turned me, expensive but well worth it 👍

Deffo good bit of kit, might also invest in the rig safe.

Screenshot_20220410_124151.thumb.jpg.3de237d2d6eaf23bf0b5a3d28f8f04da.jpg

20kg of fresh Essential B5 (reluctantly but I’ll get the same rate I previously got for 10kg)in a mixture of 16 & 20 mil  so there’ll be a lot of air drying going on .

Boosted hard hookers (20mm) in both B5 and Black Snail .

Also some paste in both flavours with which to roll my big boy baits .

Those Mainline scoffers won’t know what’s hit ‘em 😊

Ridge monkey armoury tackle box. 

Can't believe I just spent £59 on a tackle box 😭😂

For years I've swapped and changed small tackle boxes, rig board etc so decided to get something that's all in one to keep it all together.

I'm sure I will find a need for another box when using but there ya go 😂

Well,  after a fair bit of wondering where I want to fish & try & find a place to call home again after all my waters being ottered.... And basically drawing a blank with waiting list & far to busy waters anyway for my liking tbh. I've decided to buy a boat to access the rivers on my doorstep & see what specimens i can tempt ...pick it up in the week . 👍

I reckon by the time I've paid the licence/ boat checks & insurance it will work out similar to a syndicates i was looking at . 

12 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Well,  after a fair bit of wondering where I want to fish & try & find a place to call home again after all my waters being ottered.... And basically drawing a blank with waiting list & far to busy waters anyway for my liking tbh. I've decided to buy a boat to access the rivers on my doorstep & see what specimens i can tempt ...pick it up in the week . 👍

I reckon by the time I've paid the licence/ boat checks & insurance it will work out similar to a syndicates i was looking at . 

I finished my powerboat level 2 course today ..

interesting times ahead

done the vhf radio one 2 weeks ago and now looking at the navigation and seamanship one.

13 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

I took retro baits last time I went to France... was the best deal for 100k I could find at the time . 

Have a great trip mate 👍 

Thanks I've been using them for a couple of years now, Shropshire Gold and BIO are my 2 favourites, both done me well in the past 

On 26/06/2022 at 22:27, chillfactor said:

That’s quite a decision Phil , I bet you’re excited , I would be .

Barbel on the agenda ?

11 hours ago, newmarket said:

That’s quite a decision Phil , I bet you’re excited , I would be .

Barbel on the agenda ?

Just looking forward to fishing a bit more again Tim .... been working flat out the last 5 years which hasn't meant much fishing time . Just been the odd booked lake with mates . Still busy for the next few months,  but next year when hopefully all the hard work starts to pay off .... should see me scaling back my work load & working a lot less . 

There's specimen fish of all species where I'm thinking of mooring it , with only a couple of locks to negotiate . Really looking forward to it mate 👍 

Its only a little 14ft boat  paid 500 £ for it  ... but I'll turn it into a floating bivvy basically,  tucked into some trees waiting for a rod to rip off 🎣

Screenshot_20220628-142558_Facebook.thumb.jpg.dc89d4e1c45ca33e0664e74bd4ec4c50.jpgScreenshot_20220628-142549_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b29399c81643fb616c8043b861015386.jpg

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

Just looking forward to fishing a bit more again Tim .... been working flat out the last 5 years which hasn't meant much fishing time . Just been the odd booked lake with mates . Still busy for the next few months,  but next year when hopefully all the hard work starts to pay off .... should see me scaling back my work load & working a lot less . 

There's specimen fish of all species where I'm thinking of mooring it , with only a couple of locks to negotiate . Really looking forward to it mate 👍 

Its only a little 14ft boat  paid 500 £ for it  ... but I'll turn it into a floating bivvy basically,  tucked into some trees waiting for a rod to rip off 🎣

Screenshot_20220628-142558_Facebook.thumb.jpg.dc89d4e1c45ca33e0664e74bd4ec4c50.jpgScreenshot_20220628-142549_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b29399c81643fb616c8043b861015386.jpg

Very nice mate , good luck with it 👍🏻