What is your newest purchase

adders60

Just purchased a new Trakker V2 Tempest with overwrap for an obscenly low price.   I didn't really have a need for a bivvy, but this was stupidly, ridiculously cheap and could not be passed.  

Being delivered tonight, which means I'll probably have to sleep in it once the wife finds out I've spent some money.

Just bought a Diablo on Amazon for under £14 posted after seeing the discussions on here and other forums bigging them up, can't wait to try it out as I like my grub and I'm not one for living off flavoured cardboard (I.E. Pot noodles) when on the bank.

what is it? Surely a frying will do

Just bought a Diablo on Amazon for under £14 posted after seeing the discussions on here and other forums bigging them up, can't wait to try it out as I like my grub and I'm not one for living off flavoured cardboard (I.E. Pot noodles) when on the bank.

what is it? Surely a frying will do

Plus it looks like a bed pan! Looked on amazon

The Diablo is fantastic. Toasted sandwiches to perfection and I also use it to make pies (Pre-rolled short crust pastry cut to size filled with tinned steak or anything else that takes your fancy :wink: ).

Milky on here put me on to it and it's a great buy 8)

Edited by dalthegooner

Hi Phil.

It is a toasted sarnie maker that you just hold over your stove. Uses are endless and I can't wait to get mine to have a muck about with it.

For example, Imagine cheesy bean and ham toasties on the bank!

Take a look at them mate, and do a little looking around at the threads on the forums.

Hi Phil.

It is a toasted sarnie maker that you just hold over your stove. Uses are endless and I can't wait to get mine to have a muck about with it.

For example, Imagine cheesy bean and ham toasties on the bank!

Take a look at them mate, and do a little looking around at the threads on the forums.

Uses are endless...... You can make toasties..... Oh hang on, that's it :P