Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

After years of wanting, lots of hard work and over time I've finally done it and ordered myself a set of delkim txi plus alarms in blue, green and white and the receiver. i also now have a 100 gift voucher and my next purchase is going to be the new delkim slimlites! i suddenly feel like a child at Christmas and the wait now over the weekend for delivery is possibly going to kill me! 

After years of wanting, lots of hard work and over time I've finally done it and ordered myself a set of delkim txi plus alarms in blue, green and white and the receiver. i also now have a 100 gift voucher and my next purchase is going to be the new delkim slimlites! i suddenly feel like a child at Christmas and the wait now over the weekend for delivery is possibly going to kill me!

I saw these and was tempted to buy them when they got released. The promo pictures make them look like they'll be coloured but they're some weird colour in reality and only one type available from what I read. If they bring out the coloured ones I might get a set.

'What should I spend my £58 on?'

I imagine you could by a season ticket for West Ham and still have enough left over to do a 48 hour session on Linear. :P:wink::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I should have known :)

This is a serious question yer know :wink:

I've not had £58 in my paypal account for years .

Never had so much lolly im positively rolling in it :)

What makes you think I didn't give you a serious answer? :P:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, mate - what about a decent set of 'Blacked-out Joe 90's'?

I can highly recommend Fortis. Goofies danglies, Tim.

Do you mean Sunglasses ? :)

Night Vision headtorch. Options are two LEDs, five LEDs or two flashing red LEDs which are probably ideal for use in full darkness. Supplied complete with batteries.

Purchased at a localish discount warehouse. £3-00 each. I went wild and bought two. Hey, that's how I roll.

Ian

Just bought some rigmarole hydrolink as heard good things about it.

I got back to London for work this evening and whilst I was away this had arrived. I'd heard a lot of good reviews on this and I think it was Doug on the Horseshoe social said he had it and that it was an excellent hook link.

From what I've seen, I'm really impressed with it. It's a braid with a fluorocarbon inner making it perfect for creating rigs with stiff and supple sections, you just simply remove the fluorocarbon inner to create a supple section. My favoured rigs tend to include this and I'll either use coated braid, or tie a combi with braid and fluoro.

The material pulls straight really easily and you can make long or really precise breaks in the fluoro. You can either peel the braid back from the ends, or to create breaks, fold it in half and pull back the braid to expose the fluoro inner, which you cut to your desired length. You might have to squint on the second picture to see the braid pulled back and the fluoro inner protruding.

4db5be2551b7251931e027a400a0e183.jpgd6879bb8d27a12353ff881aaacdcf294.jpg

I decided to tie a multirig with it, it's a rig I've been using a lot. It seems to work really well in the material and I'll see how it goes verses a coated braid.

Below are some pictures of what it looks like.

ca4d7c24dccf14138af82ae367735693.jpgccf906969373e651d75378d2f2be4ad2.jpg

Edited by androoooo