Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Following my Spod/Marker thread earlier in the week i've been monitoring the 'bay'.

Ended up buying a Mitchell Avocarp 700 reel loaded with floating braid used once £32 .

Also , an Xplode Bait Delivery System and an Avid Marker Float kit including 2 feature finding leads.

Well pleased :)

I have not brought any major tackle items for a while and having a clear out and selling a load of tackle that was not getting used I have had a bit of a spend up!!

Cyprinus magnatex brolly system

Nash airframe ss4

bison carbon x pod and carbon sticks

Nash trax barrow

Cybershot throwing stick

Ridge monkey

lots of terminal bits

and finally restocked the freezer with 50k of bait from ABS

Wallet is hurting now after a bit of a hammering!!

Edited by gidneyboy

Following my purchase of delkim txis and receiver i used my gift voucher to spend 100 quid on the new delkim slimlites. I wouldnt personaly spend that kind of money on bobbins but hey whos to moan about a gift voucher! Also purchased cygnet 3 rod buzz bar and sticks. Next in line is the d loks

Small fox bolt bubbles, zig/floater hook length and floating mainline.

As I am either going to be using bait bands or glue to hold the hook bait, would you still tie the hook on with a knotless knot or would a palomar be ok, as I don't know what to do with the hair end of the knotless knot as I won't be using it.

Went with the palomar, worked ok had two small fish on and lost both  :oops: not bad though for a few hours in the evening

Unlucky, bet it set the pulse racing when they slurped the bait down, make sure the bait is keeping the hook straight and is as tight to the shank as possible might get a better hook hold 

Coleman Sportster II Dual Fuel 533

2 x spools of Sufix braid 15lb and 25lb

Korda IQ2 Fluorocarbon 15lb

Korda Kable leadcore 7m/50lb

1KG of worms... I got a lot more than I expected and now I have to build a wormery/farm for them lol.

15KG of vitalin

2 x ball rod rests/grips

Gardner self-cocking suspender

A few more bits coming in the mail, but can't remember all of what I ordered lol

Can't wait to try out the gardner float this weekend!

Can't wait to try out the gardner float this weekend!

Yep they are quite impressive considering they are not small .

My first thought were that they might be a bit close to the hookbait and would spook the fish but that doesnt happen im pleased to say .

Just dont use the Leadcore with it :) :) :)

What are your thoughts on the NGT cradle mate? I was thinking of getting one.

TBH not used it yet as i'm still collecting kit to start back up but the youtube video sold it in addition to the price.

Must say it is a nice piece of kit, very well padded.