Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

I recently purchased an adjustable LED desk lamp. It's a god send as I usually sit there fiddling about with my end tackle whilst wearing an headtorch20a65d95a06c42f24e3431b8e5279aca_zpsugtw

Never Ever fiddle with your end tackle under a lamp ! It should always be perfomed in the dark :) preferably whilst wearing a Mac :)

Dang it i must type fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Let me know your casting secrets show off :lol:

Us Northants boys can sling a good weight "In it"

Edited by snoozer

Is this thread only relating to fishing orientated purchases ?

I have a brand spanking new dog poo kit .

Shame about the censorship on here cos the uncensored version had a nice ring to it :)

Is this thread only relating to fishing orientated purchases ?

I have a brand spanking new dog poo kit .

Shame about the censorship on here cos the uncensored version had a nice ring to it :)

A shog dit kit?

Well having been out of the game for a couple of years, my next purchase is soon to be a full set of gear! From scratch!

Gonna be like Christmas in my house. Now where do I start!?! :D

A rather large bank loan :)

And gear It's a bit like buying your first house then adding what will fit in it, So first purchase a large detached 4 bed Carp Porter :)

Yeah bank loan is about right! :)

In the spirit of actually naming a newest purchase though, very boring, a rod license. (Haven't bought my rods yet, but now I have the mindset for it I can warm up with a barbel trip!) :D

Edited by adamkitson

My newest purchase is ............................................ a Shimano Protection Mat ................very good , had a 26 in in during the week and it had masses of room around it, and with the thick sides the fish had no where to go if it flipped