Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Proud owner of a throwing stick, my first so should waste at least 10k of round'uns before they hit the spot.

Didn't quite have my mind in gear when I started reading..... got to throwing stick and thought oh won't his dog be happy. [emoji52]

3 alarms I need mate I recon I can squeeze to £300

Some good deals on second hand bite alarms on-line, two sets of Delkims on my local gumtree, a set of three used twice for £150, or a set of two top of the range delks for £250.

Fox alarms are a good buy second hand too, last years, leave plenty for a nice rod.

Fox are my personal favourites Jimbo , especially the mid price models , hold their price pretty well second hand too though if you ask the question here you'll probably get Delk Delk Delk .

Plenty of what alarm threads on here mate but , bearing in mind where you are , I hear the Tacklebox's own brand alarms are pretty good for the money .

Fox Royale Brolly carryall, to which I can strap my new 3 rod carryall and 2 rod sleeve

13a8c0c5a2b4cf04ef6c3f586670ff48_zpschtm

...and no that's not a DPM sweatshirt underneath...

Actually it is, but it was a Christmas present so I present my defence :lol:

A Fox Royale Brolly system for my dad and a Chub Eazi-Flow flotation weigh sling.

30% off marked price @ Gerrys closing down sale. Great shame to see such a great name go but the owner wants to retire. I'm surprised no-one wanted to take on the business. And they only setup the web business about 18 months ago.

I do like the Royale System, even better with the overwrap to go with it.

A Fox Royale Brolly system for my dad and a Chub Eazi-Flow flotation weigh sling.

30% off marked price @ Gerrys closing down sale. Great shame to see such a great name go but the owner wants to retire. I'm surprised no-one wanted to take on the business. And they only setup the web business about 18 months ago.

Was there much left in there? Can't believe it's going I loved that place

Was there much left in there? Can't believe it's going I loved that place

There was still a reasonable amount but down to restricted stock. Most of the bivvies and other high ticket items had gone. There was a reasonable selection of rods, plenty of reels etc. That was last Tuesday though.

They're due to close for good at the end of Feb. My dad remembers it from when he was a lad. Not sure when it originally opened.

The shop owner owns the building. The upstairs storeroom is being turned into flats. The downstairs showroom is going to be leased. It would be nice to think another tackle shop will take it on, but I think pigs are more likely to take flight first.