Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Ten Kilo of Ghost, white magic for the winter.

10kg for winter :idea:  You'll only need 5 of those Mr so i'll swap you the other 5 for the privalidge of blanking along side me on Sunday if that's acceptable ?

The pin has been flattened at the ends so as to stop it falling out/apart , so all should be well

I assume this then is a modified version to stop the origonal fault some people reported ? Or has the shop purchased a small Anvil and a tinkers mallet ?

I assume this then is a modified version to stop the origonal fault some people reported ? Or has the shop purchased a small Anvil and a tinkers mallet ?

Mine works faultlessly, I took a pen to the shop and tried to push the pin out with the sharp end, it didn't budge so I purchased it, it's a good spod, retrieves back a little funny but all in all a good spod :)

Mine works faultlessly, I took a pen to the shop and tried to push the pin out with the sharp end, it didn't budge so I purchased it, it's a good spod, retrieves back a little funny but all in all a good spod :)

Which allows gulls, tuftied and coots to empty it, :lol:

The gentleman in the next swim to me last week was plagued by them as he was baiting up with it. It does take a fair while to empty!.

Apparently the first batch were made wrong ,then new tooling, which enabled the ends to be flattened .

Bait arrived, lovely jubbly, only ordered it Monday night after work.

New Gardner Pro light line arrived yesterday, may be sorted, dependant on when new (ordered) reels arrive, although I may spool it up on my DL's then get new for new.

Now thinking about new rods, although for the first time in years, I'm actually not thinking Century as I'm not sure I can justify cost when I can get a deal on some other rods through work, could just be Dream making though...