Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
newmarket

I got the nod !

Yep !........short notice but the window of opportunity has finally opened .

I'm going fishing ! Tomorrow !

Yippee !!!!!!!

Not been a lot of activity around here lately so i think its newsworthy

Only my local lake , the chase in dagenham . I'd rather try elsewhere if the truth be known but im reliant on her indoors to drive me there so im a bit restricted .

Plus i want to get my moneys worth from my ticket , it runs out in march .

Taking one of our foster lads for the first time so proves to be an interesting couple of days...

The lads never been fishing before and i'd honestly want him to be catching a few roach first before he gets hooked into this game but looking on the bright side .....in effect i'll have 4 rods out

Tim, I'm sure that you'll both have a great time.

May I add that I have the utmost respect for those people who care enough to be foster parents? Even if the lad catches nowt he's going to enjoy 48 hours of fresh air and male bonding. Enjoy both, mate.

Ian

Thanks ian , he's a good lad . Most of them are , just need pointing in the right direction thats all .

When i was a kid i was fishing when a lot of my mates were out getting nicked so if he can stick 48 hrs of my moaning then its half way to being job done .

Besides i need a witness for that new pb i'll be catching