Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
azhanif

Hi all, I've just joined the angling world a few years ago and now after a brief fling on the canals fishing the silvers with my 2 young boys i have taken the steady steps into the Carp world and all i can say is what a buzz! Thought i would join the forum to learn from the experts :wink: and hopefully expand my own knowledge..

Thanks for the warm welcome guys....i do have one question and that is im trying to locate a number for Walton Angling Society...i've got the address off here but no number..they own a few ponds about 5 mins from where i am based and would love to fish there..any help would be appreciated...thanks :)

Welcome buddy, there are some very wise and experienced anglers on here who will try their best to help you out.

A quick Google search on Walton Angling Society brings up a few different societies! Not sure which one you mean.

This is my 100th post! Yippeee!

Do I win a prize? Anything but a Jim'll Fix it Badge or Korda hooks please.