Daftest trends in carp fishing

bones46

Not a stowmosexual as well are you? I will probably ditch them this year, not sure what for though.

I love 'em . As far as i can make out they tell you exactly whats gone on down there . Just like uncle danny tells us :lol:

The only things that compare are my mcf rattlers , which come out now and again . Highly recommend 'em milky they'll be right up your alley i reckon ...

Not a stowmosexual as well are you? I will probably ditch them this year, not sure what for though.

I love 'em . As far as i can make out they tell you exactly whats gone on down there . Just like uncle danny tells us :lol:

I love 'em as well. They are better than any other bobbin on the market, hands down.

P.S. Korda aren't the only manufacturers' (Although mine are Korda, and I think they are fantastic :wink: )

I love 'em as well. They are better than any other bobbin on the market, hands down.

P.S. Korda aren't the only manufacturers' (Although mine are Korda, and I think they are fantastic :wink: )

Dave's danglers spring to mind

As mentioned above i fold my reel handles too but only due to the narrow buzz bars i use. Having avoided the ol folded reel handle in the past and knocked off my other rods in the past its the only solution for a clean lift. Im sure someone will say buy wider buzz bars, but i like mine. Each to their own i guess... but id never do such a thing on my pod.

I am one of the anti narrow buzz bar folks, (you can fold your reel handles if you wish on normal width buzz bars, but those knuckle wrappers are foolish at best).

Somewhere in the early pages camo gear was called into question by someone who pointed out the best camo must be the grey feathers used by Herons. This would be true if you were stood in the water silhouetted against the light sky, personally though I would prefer to be on the bank. :lol:

There I am happy using my military style camo gear, (gear that some government or other has spent millions to develop), blending into the background vegetation.

This has in the past allowed me to be approached really closely by a number of Deer and Foxes, before they eventually became aware of me.

Yup I'm satisfied with that, but I do feel that "Realtree man" is another affectation that is more to do with a fashion misstatement than blending into the local scenery. :roll:

Later on the use of Atts alarms were criticised for not having a speaker in the head. Funnily enough that is the exact reason for my purchasing them! I do not want other anglers to be disturbed by my alarms, I just wish other anglers would be as considerate to me. :roll::roll:

Anyway the reliability of the sounder box was also called into question as to that all I can say is MY Atts alarms have been completely reliable over the last 3 years. Reliable enough for me to state that having a receiver fault in the back of beyond seems very unlikely.

BOF :wink: