Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
worcsmark

Hello

Get stuck in, we don't bite. Rob

Actually, I did bite someone once, but he had it coming, (was beating the daylights out of me), and I was stuck for another move. He needed stitches to his side and didn't come near me for the next 4 years while we attended the same highschool. Cried so hard the tears flew straight out of his eyes. All that's behind me now. Ahhhhh.

Welcome to the forum!

Actually, I did bite someone once, but he had it coming, (was beating the daylights out of me), and I was stuck for another move. He needed stitches to his side and didn't come near me for the next 4 years while we attended the same highschool. Cried so hard the tears flew straight out of his eyes. All that's behind me now. Ahhhhh.

Welcome to the forum!

friend of mine in the same situation bit some guys nipple off, and as far as i am aware, still is in possession of aforementioned nipple. Not sure what relevance that has to this thread, but hello OP.

Welcome to the forum!

I shall never visit Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, trust me.

Ian

Hi, first post on here. Been fishing for about five years and bitten by the carp bug about 18 months ago when I caught my first carp at a pond near Evesham.

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum, which pond near Evesham? I'm in Stratford.