Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mitts

***Not Another Carp Blog***

I liked it- interesting reading and some good pics.

One bit of advice, rather than call it "Can't Carp Just Camp", can I suggest you change "Camp" to Camping?"

That coupled with numerous topless shots of you, give it a flavour that I'm not sure you're aiming for. Ahem :oops:

Many Thanks for the feed back bones46. You are right the topless shot probably don't add a professional look to the blog, I shall leave them out in future. As far as the name goes it will be staying the same, already have quite a few people commenting about the blog on various social media sites and I think it would only add to confusion if i was to change it now.

Excellent mate.

Very well written and the pictures made me want to go fishing tomorrow (which I am :D )

Minus one point for use of the term "quick overnighter" :roll:

Good luck with the little one- as the father of two, you'll need it! :shock:

Cheers Bones, You have made me panic now, did I really use the term "Quick Overnighter"? I may have to re-read it again but I'm sure I didn't. I do try to use different language that you wouldn't normally see in other blogs and articles, to try stand mine out from the rest. Sometimes though the used and abused fishing phrases are the best for the job. Thanks for taking the time to read again, and good Luck with your fishing tomorrow.

Regards

Luke