Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mickey58

Catch 22

Hi guys any suggestion on the approach for fishing Catch 22 in norfolk will be my first session on a venue that size, I now have a spodding out fit which only had oppotunity to practice once, any good spod mixes that will work well there ? baits ect any advice welcome.

Regard mickey

Welcome to Carp.com.

I have moved this into the New to Carp.com section of the forum, and I did also pull up a link about Catch 22 that was last used in december of last year:

http://www.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=57334

hi only problem is the 2 day trip is christmas gift and its 2 nights in the lodge so not sure how that will pan out, other than pegs 1-7 is there any other that do well. i looked on website today and for 2014 there been some crackers come out. all above thirty if i remmber correctly. now is just my baiting to consider, also like to mention they have been very helpful supplying me with a map showing underwater features which im hoping will give a good heads up.

regards micky