Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
esminthecarper

Making it clearer when you get a message

I think it would be better if it was made clearer when you get a message, not sure if its just me but when I've had messages sometimes i don't notice them for long periods of time. i think it should flash on the screen. or maybe follow similar formats to the social networking sites. modernization is needed I think

I get what your saying mate, but is it really that big a deal to just flick your eyes up at the part of the screen where it says no new messages or you have 1 new message?

Maybe it's just me got use to it but it doesn't bother me

I get what your saying mate, but is it really that big a deal to just flick your eyes up at the part of the screen where it says no new messages or you have 1 new message?

Maybe it's just me got use to it but it doesn't bother me

I'm not sure why but others might get what i'm talking about, but sometimes if the layout of a website isn't a certain way then things get missed. it looks like one big jumble on a page. Instead of it being clear and concise. I think the layout of a web site can make all the difference to someone like me. Anyone else get what i'm talking about??

:? it cant be any clearer, you have no new messages, or it might say you have 1/2/3 new messages and so on?

I'm not going to keep going on about it. It was just my opinion, I'm not saying i'm dyspraxic or dyslexic but i wonder sometimes if i have issues with certain things

I have issues with lots of things. Mainly toilets!!!!

Do you use your phone or a laptop/PC???

lol what do you mean toilets? laptop and phone to answer your question

Let's just leave it at issues!!! Lol

If you are on your laptop, enable popups for the site and you should get one each time you get a new pm or if you have one since you last logged on. Oh nuts, there I go again! Logging off!!!!! Lol

I have issues with lots of things. Mainly toilets!!!!

Do you use your phone or a laptop/PC???

lol what do you mean toilets? laptop and phone to answer your question

Let's just leave it at issues!!! Lol

If you are on your laptop, enable popups for the site and you should get one each time you get a new pm or if you have one since you last logged on. Oh nuts, there I go again! Logging off!!!!! Lol

lol ok

I think it would be better if it was made clearer when you get a message, not sure if its just me but when I've had messages sometimes i don't notice them for long periods of time. i think it should flash on the screen. or maybe follow similar formats to the social networking sites. modernization is needed I think

I did check, you do have a pop-up appear when you get a new PM :wink: