Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
beza26

Wow!!!

I think I've just seen one of the most beautiful (in my opinion) fish I'm ever likely to see! On the front page of carptalk an absolute stonking common of 46lb 8oz from Baden hall.

I'll try and get a pic up or if someone else can then great.

What a gorgeous fish!!

It's a stunner innit ...... I sure I read it is the biggest common in the midlands ..... I could be wrong ...... Day ticket water aswell I beleive...

Social venue ?

Could be mate ..... 1st fished it in the 90,s on the middle pool and they use to let you night fish at the end of every month ..... I'm sure he made his own wine and use to hand it around on the night fish week end

I've not fished any of his specimen pools tho .... :?:shock::lol:

It's a stunner innit ...... I sure I read it is the biggest common in the midlands ..... I could be wrong ...... Day ticket water aswell I beleive...

Biggest Staffordshire day ticket yeh

Baden Hall was writing on their facebook around November time last year I think, saying that the big fish are due to come out soon.

Since they wrote that all their big fish have come out, including this amazing common.

What's also interesting, the angler who caught this clearly holds that lakes record common, but he also has the lake record there for their biggest mirror. :)

I think I've just seen one of the most beautiful (in my opinion) fish I'm ever likely to see! On the front page of carptalk an absolute stonking common of 46lb 8oz from Baden hall.

I'll try and get a pic up or if someone else can then great.

What a gorgeous fish!!

Cor yeah i'd take her out :D