Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
salokcinnodrog

The worry of being a bailiff

Dont get me started ....

Awful i know , but if the perpetrators are caught it'll be for the violence not the poaching ....these people clearly knew they were breaking the law because they were tooled up and obviously prepared to use it .

I can see it now "its part of their culture yr'honour they didnt know they were doing anything wrong" :evil:

Sounds like a good call for bailiffs to be trained with a firearm for use against eastern Europeans, may I suggest a Mac 10. Definetly something I'd want to be carrying to approach them.

mate is an EA bailiff and that's why they wear stab vests. my club has an open access public water near a travellers camp, and a nice water which is fully fenced in and locked . everyone wants to be a bailiff on the locked lake but the open water is a complete nightmare .

How would it work or be funded, for bailiffs to be trained in use of a tazer or pepper spay purlely for self defence. at least this would diable perpertrators until police turned up to deal with these idiots

Dont get me started ....

Awful i know , but if the perpetrators are caught it'll be for the violence not the poaching ....these people clearly knew they were breaking the law because they were tooled up and obviously prepared to use it .

I can see it now "its part of their culture yr'honour they didnt know they wer e doing anything wrong" :evil:

Not saying nothing,got to watch my blood pressure :roll:

I don't make a diffrence if has a baliff you can only ask them to leave or report them to the ea or poilce lay a finger on any angler and you will be worst off and its then the baliff doing wrong

being a member of this club i can say that this is all to common at branston water park. rammed with pike so it gets rammed by poles.

i just want to say that i am in no way saying that the attack was justified but what i will say is i know people that have dropped their ticket because they wanted to fill in the bayliff due to his attitude. still doesn't make what happed right though

The bailiff on any lake could be the biggest grumble that the world has ever seen but it does no way justify a physical attack of any description whatsoever .

That guy was doing his job . Nobody is allowed to remove fish full stop .

These "people" should be banged up for a long long time for what they have done .

And hanged for the brutal attempted murder afterwards !

They'll have to eat frozen supermarket north sea fish like everybody else !

some of you may remember early last year I was threatened for daring to ask if mr x had a membership mr x made a phonecall and about 15 youths turned up, I phoned the mrs who straight away called the old bill and then rallied a few members of the family. but as it was a locked venue I was in a quandary to let the family in I would have to pack up and walk through this group to open the gate or leave my tackle and take my chances getting to the gate. I took the latter and let the family in the son in law being built like a brick toilet building went straight for them and shock horror they ran away like the tough guys they where. the police eventually turned up saw the gate was locked and drove off even though I was waving like a lunatic. moral is "keep your mouth shut" so I feel for lake officials its a thankless role and they are in danger every time they ask to see a permit. I now keep a persuader tooked away, I know its wrong and god forbid I ever used it I know it would be me in trouble but I would be alive