Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
adders60

Boilie colour compared to lake bed

Whereas i dont think it matters one iota unless you are trying to avoid the attention of the damned birdlife :cry:

I put in about 50 boilies out of 1.5kg last time I went because of the fecking birds.

As soon as one left the catapult, the ducks were swimming over. They were then attacked by the seagulls who tried to scare them off. The ducks then proceeded to munch everything. Returning periodically to double check if they had missed anything :x

Hate Bleady birdlife lol. Been picked up by ducks a few times :( pesky beak faces!!! Anyway back to the op question.. I think that sometimes a bait that blends in can really pay of as can something that's the opposite. If you make your own you can make one to match the lakebed and one the opposite and try both. Good luck.