Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tancho321

Got the buzz!

Have to confess that last year I fell out of love with fishing. I had two years of blanks on a fairly tough water, yet everyone else seemed to be catching. Did my head to be honest and I chucked my gear into storage last August and left it there but in the last week I have got the bug again and am already planning for the opening of my water in June. Seems the rest has done me good! Bring it on. Anyone else got through these phases?

i have a few times but im normally gagging to get back out within a couple of days.

i fished a tough syndi a few years back and had my pb on my 1st session and then blanked for the rest of the season, the worst session was 4 days on my own without a bite and as i was packng up i heard a noise and realised i hadnt put my alarm back on after casting that morning , as i went to pick up the rod the baitrunner stopped , I

wanted to just chuck all my gear in the lake at that moment. :lol:

mufty

I had a year off a while ago, I just lost interest as i couldnt find any waters near me that i found inspiring. I also found other ways to innapropriately blow my money for awhile. It just suddenly comes back one day, I found a lake that inspired me, and I just couldn't get enough!

Have had a few moments when forgot to put alarm on. Fortunately realised quickly enough to turn them on before anything happened. I had an 18 year gap last time so glad this one has only been a few months!